|By PR Newswire||
|April 10, 2014 03:30 PM EDT||
CHICAGO, April 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Business Insurance is proud to name Peter Oxner as director of Advertising and Mike Hernandez as director of Marketing. Both will report to publisher Frank Quigley.
Oxner joins Business Insurance from SaaS mobile platform provider Velti where he was sales director. Prior to that he was with the Financial Times of London in Chicago where he managed their Midwest, South and West Coast sales teams. He's also worked at BusinessWeek, Business 2.0 and Ziff-Davis. He earned a bachelor's degree in Advertising from San Jose State University in San Jose, California.
"Peter is a blue-chip addition to our blue-chip team," Quigley said. "His experience selling cross-platform programs and his deep experience with digital products, especially mobile platforms, is key to Business Insurance as we plan to expand this area of our business."
Hernandez joins Business Insurance from insurance-industry software companies Applied Systems, Norvax and Insuresoft where he was marketing director. Prior to that he developed go-to-market and business development programs to support the advertising sales teams at both The Wall Street Journal and the Chicago Tribune.
"Mike's experience developing marketing plans that leverage digital platforms including web and mobile platforms, and his expertise with SEO and social media will prove to be invaluable as Business Insurance seeks to capture greater engagement across our entire brand platform," Quigley said.
Hernandez is also an adjunct professor of Marketing at DePaul University in Chicago, where he earned a master's degree in Marketing.
Business Insurance is a Crain Communications Inc publication that reports on risk management, risk financing, employee benefits management and workers compensation. Business Insurance is read by corporate risk and benefit executives as well as financial and administrative executives. Its audience also includes insurance brokers, agents, consultants, insurers, reinsurers, and others concerned with corporate insurance, risk management, alternative risk financing, employee benefits, workers compensation and reinsurance.
Crain Communications Inc is one of the largest privately owned business media companies with 27 leading business, trade and consumer brands in North America, Europe and Asia. The company's 850 employees in 11 locations produce exciting publications, digital products, events, marketing services, custom publishing, lead generation and research and data products to help its millions of readers and clients succeed. The company's website is www.crain.com.
SOURCE Crain Communications Inc
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict