|By Matthew Lobas||
|April 8, 2014 08:00 PM EDT||
UK-based content marketing and social media agency, Red Rocket Media, has earned itself a coveted place in the second edition of the Amazon bestselling book, ‘The Best Digital Marketing Campaigns in the World’.
The agency - that has offices in Portsmouth and London - has been recognised for its Britain’s Best Office Dog campaign, which was a nationwide search carried out across social media.
The campaign’s aim was to prove that content doesn’t necessarily have to be about your business in order for it to connect with your target audience; as long as it is of interest to them then it’s totally relevant.
Proof of this was the reach and engagement levels that the campaign achieved, most notably:
• An increase in Facebook reach from 9.1k to 418.2k
• An increase in Facebook engagement levels from 5% to 40%
• An increase in website visits from 5,173 to 12,786
The campaign – which was carried out on zero budget - proudly takes its place in the book alongside the likes of Red Bull’s Skydive (£200k budget), Nike’s 10k Run ($30k budget), Harley Davidson’s Open Road Festival ($300k budget) and Peugeot’s Let Your Body Drive ($100k).
The campaigns included in the book were selected by its author, Damian Ryan, with the support of a panel including Google, HSBC and the BBC. Ryan says: “The Best Digital Marketing Campaigns in the World II provides a fascinating snapshot of the digital landscape and a privileged insight into some of the freshest, most creative thinking in the industry. This is a must-read for anyone studying or working in marketing or advertising.”
Red Rocket Media’s Marketing Manager, Michelle Hill, said: “We are delighted to be included in the book alongside such prestigious brands, particularly as our campaign was delivered on zero budget. The whole objective for us was to prove that if you want your content to work hard for you, you need to truly know your audience and connect with them on an emotional level.”
The book is available on Amazon here
Distributed by http://www.pressat.co.uk/
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict