|By PR Newswire||
|April 8, 2014 01:45 PM EDT||
-- New service to expand value for Spinnaker Support clients
DENVER, April 8, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Spinnaker Support, a global market leader for SAP, JD Edwards, Siebel, and Oracle Database third-party maintenance, application and technical management services, and consulting services, today announced the launch of Oracle Database support services to provide businesses with new options for costly vendor-only maintenance and support. With an integrated offering, customers will benefit from a single support services provider for both the database and the ERP and CRM applications it is powering.
"This is a natural progression for our business with so many of our current customers running Oracle Database," said Matt Stava, CEO of Spinnaker Support. "This value-added capability will enhance the customer experience and provide an even higher ROI when bundled with SAP, JD Edwards, or Siebel third-party maintenance."
Driven by customer demand and market opportunity, adding Oracle Database to Spinnaker Support's offering will enable customers to realize additional annual savings off what they are currently paying the software vendor. The Oracle Database support will be delivered by a dedicated team of database architects supporting versions 8i, 9i, 10g, and 11g. Third-party maintenance and support services include:
- High quality support team averaging 19 years' experience as third party maintenance providers
- Dedicated and assigned support engineers
- Support engineer is resolving client's P1/P2 issues in 8.4 minutes (on average)
- Deep understanding of the client environment
- Interactive troubleshooting and issue resolution
- 24x7x365, global support coverage
Spinnaker Support has already identified several current customers who plan to add Oracle Database support to their current contract. For more information about Spinnaker Support's Oracle Database services, visit http://www.spinnakersupport.com/services/oracle-services/Oracle-Database.
About Spinnaker Support
Spinnaker Support, a global market leader for SAP, JD Edwards, Siebel, and Oracle Database third-party maintenance, Co-Sourcing(SM), and consulting services, helps companies maximize their ERP and CRM software investments. Whether companies are planning to replace their high-cost maintenance provider or are seeking supplemental maintenance support for their ERP and CRM applications, Spinnaker Support has a solution to fit their needs. More than 230 current clients worldwide have chosen Spinnaker Support as their third-party maintenance provider of choice. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Spinnaker Support services are available across the globe via offices located in Cape Town, Denver, London, Mumbai, and Singapore. To learn more about Spinnaker Support, visit http://www.spinnakersupport.com, call +1-877-476-0576 or follow us on Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict