|By PR Newswire||
|April 1, 2014 11:27 AM EDT||
PORTLAND, Oregon, April 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Mobile wallet market set to register 127.5% CAGR in next seven years on account of growing smartphonesadoption.
Reports and Intelligence today added a new study on "Mobile Wallet Market (Applications, Mode of Payment, Stakeholders and Geography) - Global Share, Size, Industry Analysis, Trends, Opportunities, Growth and Forecast, 2012 - 2020" (http://www.reportsandintelligence.com/mobile-wallet-market) to their offerings and is now available for purchase.
The analysts of the report predict that the mobile wallet market will witness an exponential growth during 2013 and 2020 to be worth $5.3 trillion in 2020; registering a CAGR of 127.5% during the forecast period. Mobile network operators will be most benefitted with wave and will bag largest chunk of the revenue, while OSS/BSS solution providers, handset and other hardware solution manufacturers, software developers and cloud computing companies, and content and applications aggregators will have their chunk of shares. The key vendors who have established their dominance include, ISIS, MasterCard Inc., PayPal Inc., and Visa Inc., American Express Serve, Citibank NA and Google Inc.
Strides in mobile phone technology have increased the scope of mobile wallet market. Its scope is further expected to increase due to continuous research and developments in the smartphone technology and enhanced security levels. Increasing forays of Smartphones in developing countries and widespread popularity in developed countries are working in the favor of global mobile wallet market. Further, the mobile wallet market would grow exponentially due to inclination of consumers and retailers for NFC (Near Filed Communication).
Mobile wallet is handy to use and also accessible anytime, anywhere. Apart from providing economical transaction facility, it also helps users to maintain account details. However, factors such as security, high investment cost, lack of technological understanding by consumers would prove to be detrimental for mobile wallet market. Even though such limitations work against the growth of the market, many industry players are teaming up to study and provide an enhanced product in order to provide quality service to customers and fulfill their needs.
As per the report, global mobile wallet applications market is segmented based on mobile commerce, mobile coupons, mobile ticketing, micropayments and mobile transfers. Further, depending upon the mode of payment, the global mobile market consists of remote and NFC payments. Down the hierarchy, NFC mobile payment is categorized into NFC handsets, NFC tags and chips Micro SD, readers and NFC SIM/UICC card.
Also, global mobile wallet market stakeholders comprise of mobile network operators (MNOs), handset manufacturers, software developers, content applications and aggregators, OSS/BSS solution providers, and other stakeholders.
In terms of geographical locations, report segments global mobile wallet market into North America, EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Presently, Asia Pacific leads the global mobile wallet market, followed by EMEA and North America. Further, the report forecasts Asia Pacific region to have the highest share in global mobile wallet market during 2013 to 2020. This can be credited to factors such as increasing popularity of Smartphones, popularizing m-payments and m-banking and rising technological competence.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE REPORT
- This report provides market intelligence with respect to applications, mode of payment, stakeholders and geographies
- Deep dive of top factors impacting the market growth
- Value chain analysis, Porter's five forces, top investment pockets are analyzed and presented in detail in the report
- SWOT analysis and strategic developments are included in the report for key players
- Study the challenges and opportunities available in the mobile wallet market
- Derive market estimates for mobile wallet market and its sub-segments
- Analyze the key strategies adopted by major market players engaged in the market
- Analyze the market factors in various geographic regions and understand business opportunities
- Assess and rank the top factors that are expected to affect the growth of the market
GLOBAL MARKET, BY APPLICATION
- Mobile Commerce Market
- Mobile Wallet Shopping Market
- Mobile Wallet Bill Payments Market
- Mobile Wallet Hotel Booking and Payments Market
- Mobile Wallet Entertainment and Event Pay Market
- Mobile Ticketing Market
- Rail, Metro and Bus Tickets
- Airline Tickets and Boarding Passes
- Mobile Coupons Market
- Mobile Transfers Market
GLOBAL MARKET, BY MODE OF PAYMENT
- Remote Payment
- NFC Payment
- NFC Product Market
GLOBAL MARKET, BY STAKEHOLDERS
- Mobile Network Operators (MNOs)
- Handset and other Hardware Solution Manufacturers
- OSS/BSS Solution Providers
- Software Developers and Cloud Computing
- Content and Applications Aggregators
- Other Stakeholders
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
Explore more reports on ICT & Media market at: http://www.reportsandintelligence.com/information-and-communication-technology-and-media-market-report
This report is available at 15% discount till April 30, 2014. Use promo code PRN15APR at checkout to avail instant discount.
Reports and Intelligence is an online platform which brings you well researched reports with unparalleled quality anywhere. All those trying to find reports with proper analysis; we assure you to forget all the worries and needs as soon as you land on our website, because of a strong belief that we will carter to your needs exactly the way you want us to. Here you will discover research reports of diverse fields that will help your business explore new avenues.
5320 SW Macadam Avenue,
Portland, OR 97239,
+1-(855)-711-1555 (Toll Free)
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Reports and Intelligence
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict