|By Marketwired .||
|April 1, 2014 08:00 AM EDT||
REDWOOD CITY, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 04/01/14 -- Actiance, a provider of compliance, security, archiving and eDiscovery for all critical business communications, today announced a broadened offering for Socialite designed to help make public social networks available to professionals virtually anywhere, any time. Through new features to support an even better experience on native websites; integrations with enterprise customer relationship and enterprise content management platforms; and through partnerships with social relationship platforms, Socialite gives professionals access to social networks like Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter in the applications most familiar and convenient to them -- all with the control, security, and compliance their business needs.
According to a June, 2013 Forrester Research, Inc. report titled: "Inquiry Spotlight: Security And Risk, Q1 To Q4 2012", governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) questions are 20% of its inquiries. "Organizations today face incredible pressure to grow the business while dealing simultaneously with a slew of risk and compliance challenges, including increasingly strict regulatory requirements, operational deficiencies, and corporate malfeasance. GRC inquiries cover a wide gamut of issues, from specific risk domains such as third parties or social media, to building corporate-level programs to manage enterprise risks."
"The notion that everyone should use Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter the same way is wrong," said Kailash Ambwani, president and chief executive officer of Actiance. "How you participate on social networks, and where you go to do it, all depends very much on your role. Is it your job to be the voice of your brand on social networks? Do you rely on social networks as one tool to sell a product or to do your job more effectively? Or is social networking something you use casually to keep in touch with your network throughout your day? The use cases vary, but the need for businesses to monitor, control and ensure compliance on these networks is the same. Actiance understands this, and has engineered and packaged Socialite as the best solution to meet these needs."
With Socialite, professionals can engage with their communities through social media in a way that seamlessly integrates with their day-to-day activities while meeting the unique governance and compliance requirements of a broad range of industries including financial services, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, energy and the public sector.
For marketing professionals responsible for brand representation on public social networks:
Social media brand managers spend their days using dedicated social relationship platforms that have the myriad of features they need to monitor and converse with their communities. However, organizations with corporate governance or regulatory compliance requirements must address those challenges before providing access to these platforms.
Socialite provides marketers using these platforms -- and others like them -- with the confidence that legal, corporate, and regulatory requirements for safe, secure use of public social networks are being met. For example, earlier this month, Actiance announced partnerships with social media management and relationship platforms Shoutlet and Spredfast.
For professionals using social media as one of their productivity tools:
For many more professionals, like financial advisors or energy traders, social media is only one of their productivity tools. They spend their time primarily working in applications specifically dedicated to their jobs.
To meet their needs, Actiance provides access to social media directly from those applications, like sales automation, enterprise social, and content management platforms, using embedded widgets. These widgets allow employees to share content in a compliant way using the content publishing features of Socialite. They are integrated with supported applications including Salesforce.com, IBM Connections, EarthIntegrate and HNW, an enterprise relationship marketing and technology firm serving distributed sales organizations.
In addition, for distributed teams who need a solution that gives them powerful content sharing and social engagement capabilities, Socialite has its own web-based portal, and an app for iPhone and iPad.
For all employees, including those casually keeping in touch with their network:
For all professionals, whether they have access to social networks through their dedicated work tools or not, it is often convenient to share content directly on the social networks themselves. This is especially true for professionals who use social networks to prospect and keep in touch with their communities.
Socialite now allows professionals to share content natively on social networks while meeting their organization's governance and regulatory requirements. With the click of a button, professionals can share content from their organization's Socialite content library on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter from the browser.
Actiance is a global leader in communication, collaboration, and social media governance for the enterprise. Its governance platform is used by millions of professionals across dozens of industries. With the power of communication, collaboration, and social media at their fingertips, Actiance helps professionals everywhere to engage with customers and colleagues so they can unleash social business. The Actiance platform gives organizations the ability to ensure compliance for all their communications channels. It provides real-time content monitoring, centralized policy management, contextual capture of content and smart archiving which improves the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of eDiscovery and helps protect users from malware and accidental or malicious leakage of information. Actiance supports all leading social media, unified communications, collaboration, and IM platforms, including Facebook (FB), LinkedIn (LNKD), Twitter, Google (GOOG), Yahoo! (YHOO), IBM, (IBM), Jive (JIVE), Microsoft (MSFT), Cisco (CSCO), and Salesforce.com (CRM).
Actiance is headquartered in Redwood City, California. For more information, visit http://www.actiance.com or call 1-888-349-3223.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2556283
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict