|By PR Newswire||
|March 31, 2014 12:00 PM EDT||
NASHUA, N.H., March 31, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Kentico Software, the Web Content and Customer Experience Management provider, today unveiled Kentico 8, which brings new enhancements to Kentico's integrated marketing solution to help marketers and developers launch integrated marketing campaigns that engage today's fragmented audiences across all digital channels.
"Digital marketing today requires a unifying brand identity and faster level of responsiveness to the ever-changing needs of customers, wherever they might be," said Kentico CEO and Founder Petr Palas. "With Kentico 8's enhanced integrated marketing solution, our customers get a sophisticated but easy-to-use and affordable set of tools that allow them to quickly launch and manage highly personalized and integrated digital marketing activities across all digital mediums."
Kentico 8 allows anyone to quickly deliver the right marketing message at the right time on any digital channel—it's easy to use, affordable, and quick to set up. With enhanced personalization, segmentation and other capabilities, Kentico allows users to manage all their digital marketing efforts in a unified way across all their marketing tools from a single environment that can easily integrate with real-time CRM and ERP data for the highest level of personalization. Kentico 8 includes all the components for integrated marketing efforts online, including:
- Web Content Management:
Deploy and maintain visually compelling experiences on websites and other channels quickly and easily without limits on structure, navigation or device
Create dynamic, personalized online stores that enable all kinds of transactions; includes:
- Highly customizable checkout process
- Fully integrated marketing tools for managing prospective customer journey
- Visual designer for defining discount rules in product catalog and in the shopping cart
- Enhancements to product options and variants
- Online Communities / Social Networking:
Enhance reputation and brand/message integrity with tools that build, manage and host positive online communities, which foster greater brand advocacy and integrate with existing social networks; includes:
- Social marketing integration with Facebook and Twitter
- Online Marketing:
Provide actionable customer behavior insights, quality sales leads, stronger loyalty and higher conversion rates across multiple channels; includes:
- Enhanced reporting and A/B testing for more effective content marketing
- Buyer persona-based personalization
- New product recommendations engine (Strands recommender)
- Intranet and Collaboration:
Increase employee group work and project team productivity with personalized experiences that enable easy sharing of knowledge across the organization
- Kentico Platform:
Built on Microsoft technology; stable, customizable and extensible; includes:
- More productive and customizable user interface suitable for business users, marketers, and developers alike
- Enhanced form builder for faster time-to-launch and better productivity
- Better API support for enhanced developer productivity
- New search functionality
- Improvements in Webparts, widgets and CSS preprocessors
- Simplified deployment to Windows Azure
"We have relied on Kentico as a competitive differentiator for many years, because they've always been about helping us do more with less," said Brian McKeiver, solution architect and co-owner of BizStream. "That means bigger marketing successes for less time, less hassle, and less expense."
Kentico supports all the latest Microsoft technologies, including Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1 and Windows Azure SDK 2.2.
For more on Kentico's integrated marketing solution, please visit: http://www.kentico.com/Kentico8
Kentico is the integrated marketing solution that provides a complete set of features for building websites, intranets, community sites and e-commerce solutions on the Microsoft ASP.NET platform, on-premise or in the Cloud. It supports mobile websites, SEO, document management, online marketing tools, multilingual websites, and multisite management, and comes out of the box with 70 ready-to-use modules, 400 configurable web parts, and source code available by request.
About Kentico Software
Kentico provides an affordable, award-winning integrated marketing solution that's easy to use but also highly customizable for powerful real-time customer-centric marketing across multiple channels, on-premise or in the Cloud. Founded in 2004, Kentico is headquartered in the Czech Republic with offices in the US, UK, and Australia. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with 1,100 digital agency partners, Kentico powers more than 18,000 websites in 90 countries. Customers include Bacardi; Great British Chefs; Gibson; Mazda; Microsoft; Mighty River Power; Run and Become; Sony; Vodafone.
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE Kentico Software
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict