|By PR Newswire||
|March 30, 2014 10:00 AM EDT||
DALLAS, March 30, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- The 2014 study Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications: Market Shares, Strategy, and Forecasts, Worldwide, 2014 to 2020 has 326 pages, 144 tables and figures. Worldwide markets are poised to achieve significant growth as the Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications are used in every aspect of cellphone tower further build out and to support implementation of small cells.
The biggest potential shift in turfing vendor markets will come after the end of the forecast period when Google begins to offer 3G speed free Internet connectivity worldwide. This will come from its Loon project that uses balloons launched at 22,000 feet above the earth, guided by upper air winds, implementing a new telecom bandwidth. For the immediate future, specialty telecom & infrastructure turf contractor markets will continue as they have using the installed base of cell towers, base stations, and with the addition of small cells to extend bandwidth capability locally in an energy efficient manner.
Macro cell towers are the primary way to implement a wireless network. Cell towers provide broad network coverage that is line of sight. Once a cell tower is installed, if the wireless coverage is not sufficient, it is difficult to get more network coverage for the data hungry smart phones.
There are only limited areas in which to install macro cell towers. The alternative to macro cells for higher capacity gains is to install a small cell LTE underlay network to provide the additional capacity needed at the appropriate location that does not require extensive permitting and expense to purchase and install.
Purchase Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=276569.
Wireless Data Traffic Growth: No End in Sight
Wireless data traffic growth is significant: there is no end in sight. The number of mobile internet users has surpassed desktop users as tablets erode the PC markets rapidly. Video streaming and VoIP inflate traffic volumes by a factor of 1,000-fold by 2020. Adding conventional base stations is an unaffordable way to handle this situation. Operators are looking for cost-effective solutions to ease the pressure on their existing infrastructure.
Small cells are better than base stations for expanding wireless infrastructure coverage in the era of smart phones. Wireless signals have incremental strength added locally in home, airport, or enterprise.
Small cells are able to offload traffic from the macro network to an underlay network at a street and indoor level. Small cells work for individual subscribers, public places, and enterprises. Small cells create a wireless signal transmission zone. A cluster of low-power access points are connected to a local controller. The quality of voice calls and data transmission is improved in a cost effective manner
Small cells are units that address wireless services operator needs to continue to support of mix of 3G and 4G subscriber device generations and a mix of 3G and 4G technology within the same device. LTE standards for data are well established but wireless devices, smart phones still use 3G for voice services, creating a need for 3G and 4G transmission capability.
Delivery of voice services over LTE networks has not been standardized yet. Operators continue to deliver voice via their 3G networks even as they move data to LTE. As a result, subscriber devices are a mix of 3G-only and 4G plus 3G, with very few 4G-only devices.
According to the market research study, "Macro cell towers now being supplemented by small cells, provide a primary way to implement a wireless network. Cell towers provide broad network coverage line of sight, or near line of sight but the small cells provide the needed increase in coverage as the quantity of wireless data explodes. High capacity gains come from installing a small cell LTE underlay network that extends the cell tower coverage in a far more efficient manner than adding cell towers can do. Small cells will begin to become the big ticket item for turfing vendors and wireless services provider infrastructure investment."
Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications market size at $1 billion in 2013 is anticipated to reach $2.8 billion by 2020, a significant growth driven by the smart phone market penetration with smart phones beginning to get significant uptake all over the world.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/discount.aspx?name=276569.
Turfing Vendor Wireless Communications are but part of an overall trend toward more automated process for every type of communication. With this comes the need to provide more bandwidth locally which the small cells do.
List of Tables and Figures
Figure ES-1 Global Mobile Data Growth
Table ES-2 Specialty Telecom & Infrastructure Turf Contractor Market Driving Forces
Table ES-3 Small Cell Telecom Infrastructure Market Driving Forces
Figure ES-4 Turfing Vendor Market Shares, Dollars, Worldwide, 2013
Figure ES-5 Turfing Vendor Wireless Infrastructure, Market Forecasts Dollars, Worldwide, 2014-2020
Figure 1-1 Cell Tower Network Node
Table 1-2 Turf Vendor and Small Cells Market Driving Forces
Table 1-3 Turfing Vendor Infrastructure Challenges
Table 1-4 Response to Wireless Infrastructure Market Challenges
Table 1-5 Wireless Industry Adaptation To Change
Table 1-6 Small Cells Industry Adaptations
Table 1-7 Small Cells Industry Imperatives
Figure 2-1 Global Mobile Data Growth
Table 2-2 Specialty Telecom & Infrastructure Turf Contractor Market Driving Forces
Table 2-3 Small Cell Telecom Infrastructure Market Driving Forces
Figure 2-4 Turfing Vendor Market Shares, Dollars, Worldwide, 2013
Table 2-5 Turfing Vendor Market Shares, Dollars, Worldwide, 2013
Figure 2-6 Turfing Vendor Wireless Infrastructure, Market Forecasts Dollars, Worldwide, 2014-2020
Browse the complete Table of content, List of Tables and Figures @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/276569-turfing-vendor-wireless-communications-market-shares-strategies-and-forecasts-worldwide-2014-to-2020.html.
Explore other reports on IT & Telecommunication Market.
You'll need Skype CreditFree via Skype
Media Contact: Priyank Tiwari, ReportsnReports, +1 888 391 5441, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict