|By Business Wire||
|March 28, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wcjjvh/social_indexing) has announced the addition of the "Social Indexing Trends" report to their offering.
The report estimates that the need for a high level of accuracy in searches lead to the emergence of the social indexing concept. Social Indexing fulfills this need by sorting the existing gamut of information into user's likes and preferences. The use of individual preference data in the site's algorithm makes more accurate searches possible.
"Social indexing, also known as social tagging, is an emerging social technology which conceptualizes the usage of the vast information available in the social media for creating research tools with the potential to help businesses in organizing their websites in accordance with their visitors' interests and likes."
Factors fuelling growth of social indexing technologies include developments in processing algorithms, display techniques and parallel processing techniques. Network analysis tools play a vital role in social indexing. The tools assist in recognizing the implications of metadata, such as the viewpoint of friends for a particular search.
Key Topics Covered
1. SOCIAL INDEXING - A FOCUS REPORT
2. SOCIAL INDEXING - A NEW FRONTIER OF SOCIAL NETWORKING
3. FACEBOOK'S "LIKE" BUTTON - THE TURNING POINT FOR SOCIAL INDEXING
4. SOCIAL INDEXING AIDS WEBSITES IN PERSONALIZING ONLINE SERVICES
- Social Indexing and Continuous Evolution
- Development of MapReduce Tools
- Network Analysis Tools
- Impact on Sales of Products
5. TAGGING FOR A BETTER SOCIAL INDEXING
- Educating Users Regarding Tagging
- Providing Tag and Spelling Suggestions
- Modifying the Existing Tag-Cloud
- Merging Monologic and Dialogic Systems
6. SOCIAL INDEXING AND THE ISSUE OF USER PRIVACY
- The Issue of User Privacy
- Drawbacks of Social Indexing
7. CORPORATE INITIATIVES
- Jolicloud Launches "Social Organizing Tool"
- Kapitall Launches Wired Social Index
- The Washington Post Rolls Out "@MentionMachine Social Index"
- Topsy Launches Topsy Pro Analytics, a Social Analytics Tool
- Dachis Group Introduces Social Business Index
- Global X Funds Introduces First Social Media ETF
- Media Logic Announces Plans to Release Retail Social Juice Index
- MeSixty Signs an Agreement with Accel-X
- FPinfomart Unveils FPinfomart Heartbeat Social Media Monitoring Tool
- MSCI Releases Environmental Index Series
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wcjjvh/social_indexing
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict