|By Solar VPS||
|March 25, 2014 09:16 AM EDT||
Looking for Cloud hosting solutions? Not sure what service you should use? Here at Solar VPS we know finding a great Cloud server hosting company can be a pain in the butt. With a good amount of services offering Cloud Computing solutions, how do you know which one is good for you? Well, to help you decide, we have put together a list of 5 reasons you should use Solar VPS as your Cloud service provider.
1. Windows, Linux, Cloud Applications on Demand
Before we set out to design the Solar VPS product offerings, we conducted a good amount of market research. We wanted to figure out what was working for some Cloud hosting companies and what wasn’t. With a small amount of research, it became abundantly clear the answer was choice – choice for operating systems. Some of our competitors offer Linux Cloud Hosting. Some offer Windows Cloud Hosting. Hardly any offer Cloud Applications (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento) on Demand. Solar VPS offers all three.
You need a Linux Cloud server running your favorite distros of Ubuntu? You got it. You need a Windows Cloud server running the most advanced virtual Windows OS? You got it. You want to install WordPress, Drupal or 160 other Cloud apps on demand with a single click? You got it.
2. Data Centers Matter
What Data Center does your hosting company operate out of? Do you know? What Tier of Data Center does your web hosting company operate out of? Does your Cloud hosting company provide on site crash carts, smart hands and industry leading engineering/networking experts? We can’t speak to the other guys, but our data center is run by Digital Realty Trust. You might have heard of them. Our Cloud servers operate out of a Tier 3+ data center. We have trained engineering/networking professionals on site 24/7/365. All said, our infrastructure is rock solid. Can you say that for your host?
3. Support Matters
In our market research of Cloud hosting competitors, we discovered server support ranged both in price and offering. Some companies offer month round support for $1500. Some companies offer one time support for a few hundred bucks. To us, the price range and product offering made no sense. That’s why we offer both solutions. You want 24/7/365 month round support? Sure thing. For $35 you get access to Solar VPS Managed Support. Call us anytime. We will be there for you. Or maybe you only need one time support? That works also. For $10 per instance, our team will provide you with all the Linux or Windows server support you need.
4. We Stay in Touch
One of the main reasons for utilizing Solar VPS as your Cloud hosting provider is our level of customer involvement. Sure, we have a support channel (Email) and sure we have a sales channel (Email). Unlike most companies, we have a dedicated staff actively posting, updating and communicating with our client base on Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus. If you need immediate response to an issue, you can always reach out to our social media minions. They love to help out.
5. Solar VPS is Crazy Affordable
How does $5 per month sound for a Linux Cloud server? How does $5 per month sound for a fully functioning WordPress blog hosted rock solid Cloud infrastructure? How does $30 per month sound for killer Windows Cloud servers? It isn’t too good to be true. It’s Solar VPS.
So why use Solar VPS as your Cloud hosting platform? It’s simple: we beat everyone on the market at their own game to provide you, the customer, with the best virtualized server experience possible.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict