|By Marketwired .||
|March 27, 2014 09:31 AM EDT||
SANTA MONICA, CA and NEW YORK, NY -- (Marketwired) -- 03/27/14 -- Adconion Direct, a global provider of true cross channel advertising solutions across display, video, mobile, email and social on all devices, announced today the integration of Connected TV into the company's unified cross channel advertising technology platform. Shirlene Chandrapal, a seasoned digital media executive formerly of smartclip and Yahoo!, will oversee Adconion Direct's Connected TV strategy as senior vice president of Connected TV out of their New York office.
Adconion Direct now offers brand-safe Connected TV inventory available on 30 device platforms spanning Smart TVs, Smart Blu-ray players, gaming consoles and OTT set-top boxes within CTV apps as part of their cross channel solution. Through Adconion Direct's unified technology platform and true cross channel data, advertisers can create unique brand experiences cross device and cross screen to reach their target audience.
"Adconion Direct recognizes the importance of Connected TV, the continued expansion of internet-enabled devices, and their impact on consumer behavior and digital advertising. The convergence of the internet with TV delivers new opportunities on the biggest screen of them all," said Kim Reed Perell, CEO of Adconion Direct. "Connected TV gives advertisers the power of the future, today. Shirlene's depth of CTV knowledge and breadth of experience from over 21 markets will bring best-of-breed Connected TV solutions that enable brands to successfully implement true cross channel advertising."
The Diffusion Group's January 2014 study of US broadband consumers, found that 63 percent of US broadband households have at least one Connected TV, up from 53 percent at the beginning of 2013. TDG's figures mirror the growth shown in other CTV studies published by third party research firms such as eMarketer, Nielsen and NPD confirming that Connected TV will continue its uptake in adoption by Americans and attract more ad dollars from traditional TV and digital video budgets.
Adconion Direct predicts as more brands seek to increase reach and impact of cross channel campaigns that include Connected TV advertising, video budgets will consolidate. In turn, advertisers can optimize their video-based campaigns to drive the greatest awareness and reach their target audiences most efficiently.
"Consumers have many options in regards to how and where they view video content," said Shirlene Chandrapal, SVP of Connected TV of Adconion Direct. "Video is the consistent multi-screen ad format across all four screens and, with TV being home to video, Connected TV should be part of every video buy. Adconion Direct's Connected TV solutions will give advertisers the immense branding power of TV with the targeting and measurability of digital. We provide valuable reporting and insights that can drive true results. I'm thrilled to be leading Connected TV for Adconion Direct and look forward to giving more advertisers the ability to activate true cross channel campaigns."
To learn more about Adconion Direct's Connected TV and cross channel advertising technology, please visit www.adconiondirect.com.
About Adconion Direct
Adconion Direct is the global leader in true cross channel advertising across display, video, mobile, email and social on all devices. Over 2,000 advertisers use our cross channel platform, which is powered by an end-to-end proprietary technology solution and audience profiling engine that tracks and analyzes billions of audience events monthly. By combining exclusive first party data, anchored by email and social data with cross channel insights, Adconion Direct is able to deliver true results on any campaign objective across all major advertiser verticals. Find more at http://www.adconiondirect.com
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2552488
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict