|By PR Newswire||
|March 27, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
LONG ISLAND, N.Y., March 27, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Efferent Media, a leading Long Island SEO company, announces the hiring of Search Specialist Andrea Fine to augment its web services for a growing list of clients.
"We're pleased to offer local companies the services of so capable a search strategist as Andrea," says Joe Garraffo, President and CEO of Efferent Media. "Search optimization is a key sinew of marketing muscle in today's industries, and we want to give our clients the best experience, and the most competent expertise to help flex it. Andrea is an ideal talent to meet that need."
Ms. Fine, a New York native, has recently returned from California, where she held marketing positions with a number of companies, including MTV Networks, Dick Clark Productions and Bob Bain Productions. She has completed coursework in Digital Media Marketing at New York University, with a concentration on SEM/SEO Marketing, Web Analytics, Digital Strategies for Marketing Search Engine Optimization, and Personal Branding.
At Efferent Media, Ms. Fine will specialize in analyzing website metrics, and helping clients optimize their web pages. Her title will be Search Strategist.
Efferent Media was incorporated in 2011, launching its website, http://www.efferentmedia. com, shortly thereafter, and opening offices in Lindenhurst, NY. Founder Joe Garraffo has steered the fledgling company with over (15?) years' experience in web design, as well as web and mobile development.
Now, after what Mr. Garraffo calls "a banner year," Efferent has outgrown its original office space and moved to new quarters with more than twice the floor footage. "We're delighted with the greater capacity the new space affords us," he said. "It's allowed us to bring in new project managers and content writers to serve the online marketing and website needs of our growing client list."
Efferent Media specializes in web development, usability and online consulting and marketing services, including SEO and social media management. The company has helped a variety of businesses achieve their online goals, from local mom-and-pop shops to Fortune 500 corporations. Clients include emerging and established business in a number of industries, including home energy, restaurants, media, home construction, sports/celebrity memorabilia, furniture, and bridals and hospitality, Andrea Fine will be working with a multi-faceted Efferent Media team, comprising skilled web developers and designers, Search Optimization experts, social-media specialists, and copy writers from diverse backgrounds.
For more information, visit: http://www.efferentmedia.com.
Media Contact: Joe Garraffo, Efferent Media, Inc., 631-867-0900, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE Efferent Media, Inc.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict