|By Matthew Lobas||
|March 25, 2014 08:00 PM EDT||
Rapidly expanding Hertford-based digital agency Link Digital ( http://www.linkdigital.co.uk ) is thrilled to announce that Phillip Whiteside has been appointed as the company’s new Search Manager.
A resident of Kimpton, Phillip brings 11 years of industry experience with him, having worked on both agency side and client contracts for companies such as Electralink, Centrica Telecommunications, the AA and Unilever.
Link Digital are delighted to welcome an individual who is incredibly passionate about keeping pace with new technologies and algorithm changes as well as being results focused - a trait that underlines the culture of the entire agency.
Link Digital had been advertising their Search Manager role for a couple of months and Phillip can look forward to both developing and implementing search strategies across a diverse range of clients while taking full ownership and responsibility over their success from beginning to end.
Phillip is highly proficient with all major techniques used to ensure successful campaign management and is experienced in using Google Analytics and Webmaster tools, Marin, DC Storm, SEO Moz and Majestic SEO.
Commenting, Phillip said “Having worked for many large agencies in the past, I am incredibly excited to be joining a smaller team who boast the same drive, energy and enthusiasm as me when it comes to optimising the search experience.
“I am looking forward to embracing new challenges while working for a company that is certainly going places.”
Client services director and co-founder of Link Digital, Mark Smith said “Phillip has enjoyed a great grounding in the search field having honed his SEO, PPC, social media and affiliate skills in numerous highly reputable agencies.
“I am really looking forward to working with him and welcoming him to our ever-growing team.”
About Link Digital
Link Digital is an independent, full service digital agency based in Hertford. They are passionate about helping their diverse client base achieve their goals through an integrated approach to web design, development and marketing.
As a small digital agency, their approach is about long-term successful partnerships. When they complete digital projects, the desired end result is that they are naturally considered a part of the clients’ workforce.
Boasting specialists within the arena of website design, content creation and digital marketing, Link Digital are able to deliver single or all-encompassing services that make sense, work in practice and critically deliver results.
Distributed by http://www.pressat.co.uk/
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict