|By Melih Oztalay||
|March 25, 2014 07:00 AM EDT||
Free Seminar hosted at Proforma Progressive Marketing’s office in Bakersfield, California during the lunch hour.
March 25, 2014 (Bakersfield, CA): Melih Oztalay, CEO of Smartfinds Internet Marketing (http://www.smartfindsmarketing.com) is hosted at Proforma Progressive Marketing’s (http://www.goproforma.com) Bakersfield, CA office from 12 Noon to 1 PM PST on April 2, 2014. The event will help businesses to better understand Local Store Marketing over the Internet in desktop and mobile search results.
Search engine and mobile search results are now the new yellow pages by displaying local results over national results. No matter how large or small your company may be, when it comes down to it – all business is local! Local consumers search for products and services based on their needs, not based on brands, using generic terms. The search results display businesses that match the search criteria within the communities where the local consumers lives and works. Local marketing takes advantage of this concept by marketing individual stores, offices, buildings and franchise locations locally.
The seminar will discuss the marketing process of pin-code verifying local business listings, managing the map listings with marketing materials, being found in search results, and actively managing customer ratings and reviews. Case studies will be included along with live examples in search results for businesses in the Bakersfield, CA area.
Carlin Jones, Marketing & Communications Director at Proforma Progressive Marketing, will be administering the seminar at the Bakersfield, CA office. Mr. Oztalay will be joining the event through GoToMeeting remotely from the SmartFinds Internet Marketing office in Birmingham, MI. This will help to show how today’s technologies can help bring people closer no matter where on the planet they may be located.
SmartFinds Internet Marketing is part of the Proforma Preferred Limited Partner (PLP) program and supports Proforma offices nationwide with web marketing and advertising solutions. “We are pleased to have been invited to the event at the Proforma Bakersfield, CA office. As a Proforma PLP we look to forward to working with the individual offices from around the country on their individual endeavors.” said Mr. Oztalay.
Melih (“may-lee”) Oztalay is a veteran of the Internet with over 20 years experience and expertise. He is the CEO of SmartFinds Internet Marketing located in Birmingham, Michigan, providing Internet marketing solutions and services to businesses nationwide. With his vast knowledge and experience, Mr. Oztalay is a guest author at prominent websites like Search Engine Journal, Web Marketing Today and Sys-Con Media, as well as, a guest speaker at national conferences.
Mr. Jones is the Marketing & Communications Director for Proforma Progressive Marketing and instructor for Proforma Marketing Academy. He manages all social media for Proforma using his 12 years of experience in web development, content management and web marketing. “We are glad to have SmartFinds as a Proforma PLP and having the experience of Mr. Oztalay to educate our attendees with fresh ideas about web marketing.” voiced Mr. Jones.
Interested attendees to the event are welcome to contact Mr. Jones at Proforma Progressive Marketing at (661) 617-6117 or toll-free at (855) 467-7636. The Lunch & Learn event will be held at the Proforma Progressive Marketing office at 6600 District Blvd.,Bakersfield, CA 93313. For those who are not able to attend in person are welcome to join through the GoToMeeting webinar registration at https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/883765006 The event will be recorded and made available through the Proforma Progressive Marketing’s YouTube channel.
With over 30 years of experience and more than $450 million in sales, Proforma remains clearly focused on providing solutions to North American businesses for their graphic communications needs. A leading provider of promotional products, printing services, business documents, and eCommerce solutions, Proforma has received numerous awards and is recognized as one of the top five largest companies in our industry. Proforma serves approximately 60,000 clients through more than 750 member offices in North America backed by more than 150 Team Members in the Proforma Worldwide Support Center located in Cleveland, Ohio. Contact the Proforma Progressive Marketing office at http://www.goproforma.com or call toll free (855) 467-7636.
About SmartFinds Internet Marketing
Smartfinds Internet Marketing provides innovative, personalized web marketing strategies and services. With over 20 years experiences in web technologies, advertising and marketing, SmartFinds strives to help customers navigate the web marketing and advertising world through education, consultation and result interpretation. As a innovator and early adopter of web technologies, SmartFinds follows strategic marketing processes in which technology is used as a tool to achieve the business results. Smartfinds is headquartered in Birmingham, MI and has broad client experiences with websites, web advertising campaigns, and web marketing strategies for larger corporations like Compuware, Delphi, Flagstar Bank, Guardian Industries, McCann Erickson, Penske Automotive Group, Proforma, Soave Enterprises, Wendy’s, Ziebart and others. To learn more visit http://www.smartfindsmarketing.com or call (866) 501-5758.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict