|By PR.com Newswire||
|March 25, 2014 06:39 AM EDT||
Irvine, CA, March 25, 2014 --(PR.com)-- NTI Expands Platform Support of MiST® to Include a Mac OS X Version, Enabling Users to Add Macs to Their MiST® Private Sharing Networks
NTI today announced the availability of a new Mac OS X version of its MiST personal file sharing service, which enables users to create a secure, personal file-sharing network to provide anywhere-access of shared content on their computers with other computers and mobile devices. MiST is currently the only comprehensive direct device-to-device content sharing service with cloud sync capabilities on the market.
Since its launch in Oct. 2013, MiST has cultivated a growing base of users, who have been using MiST to link all of their mobile devices to their Windows-based PCs, enjoying the security of private file sharing, as well as the simplicity of SyncBoxTM cloud sync functions. With the addition of an OS X version, which supports 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9, users can now add Mac computers to their private networks.
“NTI has always been a multi-platform software developer,” comments Bill Yao, President/CEO of NTI Corporation, “this new release of MiST OS X version not only serves an important segment of our customers, but also is true to MiST’s mission of connecting ALL your digital devices.”
To celebrate the launch, NTI is offering a 30-day free trial which includes 2 PC or Mac licenses, 2 GB of SyncBoxTM space on NTI CloudTM, and unlimited mobile access. The annual subscription price is a very affordable $9.99 per license, or less than a dollar per month.
NTI MiST® Features:
Privacy and Security—In today's digital age where content privacy and security are critical, NTI MiST allows users to keep their data safely on their computers, not in a massive data center where unknown parties could access it.
SyncBoxTM & Anywhere Access—By having multiple MiST-connected computers, users can easily access files on any of those computers directly or through SyncBoxTM, allowing them to be constantly connected to any content they want to share. MiST’s SyncBox feature allows for greater collaboration on work files and school projects.
Multi-Platform Compatibility—MiST software doesn’t have to be installed in order to access MiST-connected computers. With a web browser and an Internet connection, users have access to their MiST-connected computers from any device (Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Linux, Windows Phone, etc.)
Extended Storage and Media Backup—Mobile devices have limited storage. With MiST, the user’s home computer becomes an extension of their mobile device. Users can upload photos from any smartphone to a MiST-connected computer to free up space on that device. Also, with NTI MiST’s Automatic Camera Upload, users never have to worry about losing a photo they’ve taken with their mobile device.
Pricing and Availability
MiST is available through its website (http://www.ntimist.com). NTI MiST apps are now available in Apple’s App Store and Google Play.
About NTI Corporation
An award-winning software developer for more than 20 years, NTI creates innovative software products that combine ease of use, value, and cutting edge desktop backup and digital media software technologies. NTI developed “CD Maker,” one of the first CD-burning software products in the early 1990’s and continues as a technology leader today with software products installed on more than 250 million computers worldwide. For more information about NTI, interested parties should visit www.NTIcorp.com.
NTI Corporation Global Headquarters
9999 Muirlands Blvd., Irvine, Calif. 92618, USA. Phone: +1-949-421-0720, Fax: +1-949-421-0750. www.NTIcorp.com. Additional offices are also located in Guangzhou, China and Taipei, Taiwan.
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/549281
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict