|By Business Wire||
|March 25, 2014 06:01 AM EDT||
Sweet Spot Marketing, a Kansas City-area search engine marketing agency specializing in search engine optimization and paid search advertising, has launched a new marketing initiative aimed at serving the web-marketing, search engine optimization, and paid advertising needs of Spanish-speaking businesses and their customers around the Midwest.
"The Spanish language version of the Sweet Spot Marketing website is a tool that will allow us to reach out to a market of opportunity as great as any we've ever seen," said David Barnes, Founder and President of Sweet Spot Marketing. "In the State of Kansas alone, the Hispanic and Latino population represents over 10% of the population. That's over three-hundred thousand people, and a fair percentage are business owners who have an interest in marketing and advertising online. There's another two-hundred thousand Spanish-speaking individuals in Missouri. Nebraska and Oklahoma each have a large Hispanic and Latino population. To serve this valuable market, we've launched a Spanish language version of our website that covers every web marketing and advertising service we offer. We've hired a business research analyst and SEO expert who speaks fluent Spanish and Portuguese. And, we're in the process of recruiting a number of account representatives with similar language skills who also have a background in sales."
The Spanish language version of the Sweet Spot Marketing website launched March 10th. Click here to visit the new website. Ongoing development plans for the site include regular blog articles about web marketing, search engine optimization, social media, and paid advertising. All will be written in Spanish.
"Once again, this is just the beginning," said Barnes. "We'll be launching a Spanish language PPC campaign in the coming months. We hope to attract a lot of attention to the new Spanish version of the company website. It's all part of our plan to leverage new market opportunities, serve new markets, and grow in 2014. It's pretty exciting."
About Sweet Spot Marketing:
Founded in 2007, Sweet Spot Marketing has served businesses and advertising agencies alike, as a provider of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) services, including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Paid Search Advertising (PPC), Content Development, Mobile Marketing, Local Search Optimization, Reputation Management, Search-friendly Web Design, and more.
The Sweet Spot Marketing offices are located in the One Nineteen shopping center in Leawood, Kansas. Visit www.sweetspotmarketing.com for more information or call (888) 505-7111 to reach Sweet Spot Marketing directly.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict