|By PR Newswire||
|March 25, 2014 03:37 AM EDT||
CAMPBELL, SILICON VALLEY, Calif., March 25, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- HighBitCoin™ announced that Silicon Valley serial entrepreneur and renowned ASIC design expert Dr.Naveed Sherwani has joined as President of the company. Dr. Sherwani will also join the company's Board of Directors. Dr. Sherwani brings over 25 years of experience in entrepreneurship, technical engineering and general management.
"We are very pleased that someone of Dr. Sherwani's stature has joined our company and is representing us at CoinSummit San Francisco. As the author of several textbooks and having managed the delivery of over 300 ASIC chips, Naveed brings deep technical knowledge and decades of semiconductor industry leadership to our team. His experience in designing, building and delivering semiconductor solutions will be invaluable to us" said Gangesh Ganesan, CEO of HighBitCoin™.
"It is fascinating to see how crypto currency has taken hold in a very short time frame. The number of ways that the open blockchain protocol can be used to facilitate all kinds of transactions is very exciting. As more businesses adopt bitcoins and transaction volume increases, I foresee the need for a new generation of ASIC-based enterprise class systems that are designed to scale efficiently and process millions of transactions" said Mr. Sherwani.
Prior to Highbitcoin, Dr. Sherwani co-founded Open-Silicon, a leading provider of ASIC solutions. He co-architected the Intel microprocessor design methodology and design environment used in several microprocessors during his years as the founder and General Manager of Intel Microelectronics Services.
He has served on the boards of various companies, including Brite Semicondcutor (Founder), Touchstone Semiconductor, Integration Associates. He currently chairs the Technical Steering Committee of the Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA).
Dr. Sherwani received his Ph.D from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and served as a Professor at Western Michigan University.
HighBitCoin™ is the leading provider of enterprise scale systems and software for crypto-currency mining, blockchain verification and transaction processing. Founded by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs and experts in the Semiconductor, High Performance Computing (HPC), and Networking Systems markets, HighBitCoin™ brings the most advanced technology to mining and transaction processing. HighBitCoin develops datacenter-ready systems with software, ASIC and power management technologies to enable bitcoin mining solutions at the best cost, performance/watt of power and highest quality. HighBitCoin™ is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA with development teams distributed worldwide.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict