|By Business Wire||
|March 21, 2014 06:54 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tr2pst/web_realtime) has announced the addition of the "Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) Trends" report to their offering.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) market worldwide. "Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) refers to an HTML5 standard that supports embedding of real-time text, video and voice communication capabilities in web-based browsers, without any application/plugin download, or without the use of Flash to communicate with other users."
The report further discusses the advantages, recent advancements, applications, and future prospects of Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) along with the strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide.
In addition, major companies operating in the Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) arena worldwide are profiled, including
- AT & T
- Huawei Technologies .
- Net Medical Xpress Solutions
- Tango Networks
... and others.
Key Topics Covered
1. WEB REAL-TIME COMMUNICATIONS (WEBRTC) - A TECHNOLOGY OVERVIEW
WebRTC - An Introduction
WebRTC Gains Acceptance
WebRTC - Advantages
Zero Server-side Implementation
More Flexibility to Web Developers
Similar Functioning of Web Sessions to Skype
Critical Advantages to Small- and Mid-size Businesses
Streamlining of Communication with Customers
Increase in Cost efficiency
WebRTC - Recent Advancements
Importance of HTML5 and WebSocket in Real-time Web-based Communication
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
AT&T, Mozilla and Ericsson Demonstrate WebRTC-based Technology for Web-Mobile Phone Communication
Ericsson Unveils IMS Innovation Platform
Huawei Unveils WebRTC Communication Gateway
Messagenet Launches WebRTC-based VoIP Application
Mozilla Labs Launches Proof-of-Concept Variant of TowTruck
Net Medical Xpress Solutions to Showcase Latest Web-based Telemedicine Technology
Plivo Introduces SDK for Connecting SIP Lines with WebRTC Applications
Tango Networks Unveils API Solution for WebRTC Platform
Plantronics Unveils Source Code for Integration of Headset Function in WebRTC Applications
Telefónica Digital Takes Over TokBox
TokBox Introduces OpenTok on WebRTC for iOS Devices
Avaya Takes Over Sipera
Google Integrates WebRTC in Chrome Web Browser
W3C Establishes Web Real-Time Communications Working Group
3. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tr2pst/web_realtime
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict