|By Business Wire||
|March 21, 2014 06:13 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/blhvwf/online_search_ad) has announced the addition of the "Online Search Ad Trends" report to their offering.
Due to their higher relevance to users, search advertisements have started gaining greater attention among advertisers for promoting their products and services. Most often, consumers use search engines for identifying and comparing various purchasing options prior to taking a decision.
The report analyzes and presents an overview of Online Search Ads market worldwide. Supported with 3 market data tables, the report provides a review of market trends, growth drivers, and strategic industry activities of major companies worldwide. The report further discusses about the impact of mobile devices on online search ads.
In addition, 23 companies operating in the Online Search Ads arena worldwide are profiled, including:
- Google Inc.
- Microsoft Corporation (Bing)
- Moat Inc.
- Yahoo Inc.
... and others.
Key Topics Covered
1. ONLINE SEARCH ADS - A MARKET OVERVIEW
Retailers Eyeing Online Search Ads for Driving In-Store Sales
Mobile Devices Dominating the Viewership of Online Search Ads
Table 1: Online Search Ads Market by Media in the US (2012-2017) in US$ Million for Mobile and Others
Google Continues to Exhibit Robust Growth Prospects
Table 2: Online Search Ads Market by Company in the US (2012) - Percentage Share Breakdown for Google and Others
FTC Keeps Close Watch on Search Engines to Ensure Consumer Protection
Google Comes Under the Radar of European Commission on Antitrust Rules
Online Search Ads Market to Witness a Steady Growth in China
Table 3: Online Search Ads Market in China (2012-2017) in US$ Million
Online Search Advertisements Faces Criticism for Being
Misleading and Discriminatory
2. RECENT INDUSTRY ACTIVITY
Google Changes Placement of Certain Online Search Advertisements
Google Launches Google Tags and Google Boost to Provide DIY
Services to Local Advertisers
Yodle Unveils Yodle Display
Microsoft Receives Regulatory Approval in US and Europe for its Partnership with Yahoo!
3. MARKET PARTICIPANTS
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/blhvwf/online_search_ad
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict