|By Business Wire||
|March 20, 2014 07:30 AM EDT||
Sionic Mobile, an mCommerce company providing mobile marketing, gifting, payments and rewards, today announced it has added and now features the ability to pay with Google Wallet in its ION Rewards® app for Android, available for free in Google Play. For a limited introductory period, users will get paid double ION rewards, two percent of their purchase amount, each time they checkout using the “Buy with Google” option. ION is the first fully digital cloud-based mCommerce platform and may be used at more than 25,000 retail and restaurant locations including Lowe’s, Staples, Sephora and Papa John’s Pizza.
It Pays to Pay With Your Phone. ION Rewards, accepted at more than 25,000 retail and restaurant locations, now features Google Wallet Instant Buy. (Photo: Business Wire)
“When we created ION Rewards, we took a radically different approach by focusing on the customer experience and removing layers of restrictions that hinder traditional rewards programs,” said Ronald Herman, CEO of Sionic Mobile. “Our process is simple; ION users get paid each and every time they make purchases using their smartphones. The rewards are instant and there are no limitations on when or how the rewards are used. By adding the ‘Buy with Google’ button, Google Wallet users can now take advantage of these rewards, while maintaining the simplicity, security and convenience of paying with their Android smartphones.”
Google Wallet users can complete a mobile checkout in just two clicks using the Google Wallet Instant Buy feature within the ION Rewards app. Users are then instantly rewarded with IONs that never expire and spend like cash at thousands of fuel, restaurant and retail locations nationwide. All transactions are secured, monitored for fraud 24/7 and covered by Google Wallet Purchase Protection.
About Sionic Mobile
Atlanta-based Sionic Mobile is an mCommerce company utilizing mobile devices and the cloud to connect merchants with nearby, ready-to-spend consumers. The company is the maker and provider of ION - the first, fully digital mobile marketing, gifting, payment and loyalty rewards app for phones and tablets. ION Loyalty® for merchants cuts credit card fees for fuel by 75% or more, helps increase traffic and high-margin sales and instantly thanks good customers for their repeat business. ION Rewards® gives consumers 3% free fuel for paying with eCheck and rewards them up to 2% at checkout every time they pay with their phones at any ION merchant. The free apps support iOS and most Android devices.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict