|By Business Wire||
|March 18, 2014 06:25 AM EDT||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gj7tq2/enterprise) has announced the addition of the "Enterprise Collaboration Market by Solutions, Services, Deployment & User Types - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)" report to their offering.
The Enterprise Collaboration solutions market is an optimistic market trend mainly because of enterprises growing and penetrating into new markets, which results in location of assets in different geographies, different time zones and different work culture.
Enterprise Collaboration overcomes the above mentioned barriers and provides smooth flow of communications and also helps in socializing among colleagues. Enterprise collaboration solution also helps in Operating System sharing, real time sharing and thus helps to reduce time taken in decision-making process. Enterprise Collaboration solution includes Telephony communications, Unified Messaging, Audio-Video Conferencing, collaborating platforms and applications and enterprise social networks.
Enterprise Collaboration solutions find applications in the verticals, such as: Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), Business Services, IT and Telecom, Manufacturing, Retail and wholesale, Healthcare and Governments segments.
The Enterprise Collaboration market sub segments comprise: Collaboration Solutions and Collaboration Services. In the 2014 collaboration solutions market, Telephony solutions accounts for the highest market share in total Enterprise Collaboration market, and in 2019 also it is expected to be the highest revenue generating segment in the overall Enterprise Collaboration market.
The Y-o-Y growth rates of Enterprise Social Networks will be on the higher side among the collaboration solutions market and Professional and Support services will be on the higher side among the collaboration services market throughout the forecast period.
- Adobe Systems
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Jive Software
- Open Text Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gj7tq2/enterprise
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict