|By PR Newswire||
|March 16, 2014 01:00 AM EDT||
KUWAIT CITY, Kuwait, March 16, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
For expats in any region, it is important to gather as much information as possible about the location. They should have detailed information about jobs and employment options and accommodation availability in the region. Basic essentials such as furniture, household and transportation availability- In short, everything that they need to make a decent living in their chosen country. Fortunately, it is now possible for individuals wishing to be expats in Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia & UAE to have direct access to these and many more essential data within the boundary on one website - ExpatsToday
What to look for in an expat essential website
Reliability is the key factor when people have to depend on online information for continued comfortable living in a foreign country. They have to be able to trust the information and sellers on the website. The website should have a proper screening process in place to make sure that only secure and reliable sources are mentioned for transaction on the website. For an expat website, it is also essential to have information, which is specifically important for the niche they represent. Therefore, for instance job information mentioned on the site should be relevant for expats and should have information on how to secure permanent employment opportunities within their region.
Features of Expatstoday
Here is a brief idea of the available information features on the website:
- Job seekers and employers information - the site offers secure portal for all job seekers to feature their profiles. The job also has relevant information from employers who are seeking expats of their professional profiles. This information is screened to ensure that only the most relevant information finds it way on the portal. Any discrepancies with any profiles are reported and instantly removed from the website.
- Flat/ Apartments to rent - expats living in the middle eastern region can also find relevant information on flats or apartments for rent in their locations. They have to put in their region within the site search and browse through the many accommodation profiles posted by owners who are looking for renters and would consider expats for their accommodations.
- Used cars - Having personal transportation is essential for a completely independent life and commuting to work. Expats can now find various pieces of information on used car sales in their region within the website. The car owners also provide relevant product information so expats can check on the details and proceed safely with transactions. These used car details also mention the documents that they would need from expats. They also provide details for the transfer papers and documentation that they would provide on completion of a successful transaction.
- Furniture and household items - the site caters to all details that might be required for a comfortable living in a foreign region. This takes into account that they expats might need entire solutions for a new home set up. With the seller and regional shop profiles on the site, they can now have all relevant information required to buy furniture, household items and necessities for their sustained living in the Middle East region.
- Profiles for various household and essential service providers in the area- Finally, home cleaning, painting, gardening, exterminators and many such essential service providers have also set up their profiles on Expatstoday. The site provides all-important information for service providers in specific regions. This information include details such as profile, contact information and working hours.
With a new start, expats are often quite uncertain of their situation. However, with websites such as this, they have all information and access to services. This can help them consolidate a sustained living arrangement in a foreign region.
More information is available on the website at http://www.expatstoday.com. ExpatsToday also has a presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
Mathar Hameed, +96-5670-42811
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict