|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2014 12:00 PM EST||
SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- EchoUser, the Any Experience design firm, today announced that its annual revenues grew by 63 percent in 2013, marking the firm's second consecutive year of more than 50 percent growth. In 2013, EchoUser experienced another record year of growth as innovative start-ups and more than a dozen Fortune 500 companies, such as Google, NetApp and Oracle turned to the company for its Any Experience design approach. Any Experience blends research, design and testing for an end-to-end UX solution. During the past year, EchoUser also expanded its senior team with two key hires, Rally Pagulayan as design director and Darcy Menard as design architect. In addition, Noah Kersey was promoted to senior experience researcher.
"When we launched EchoUser, someone asked me what kind of projects would benefit from design; my response, not everything is designed, but it should be," said Mick McGee, president and co-founder of EchoUser. "The concept of Any Experience was born and still informs our thinking and approach to our work today. At its core, Any Experience directs businesses to improve human interaction with their products and services by taking a holistic view of the context of the experience they enable. The EchoUser team is passionate about creating the ideal experience for our clients' products and services and with that focus we continue to attract innovative companies and amazingly talented folks to our growing team."
Founded in 2006, EchoUser is singularly focused on making a complex world simple by helping businesses deliver the ideal product and service experience. The firm partners with clients to create the experience that best serves their product or service by uniquely integrating research, design and testing in an end-to-end UX solution. EchoUser is sought after by a diverse mix of Fortune 500 brands, start-ups and product visionaries that need solutions for complex enterprise software applications, innovative digital products and services. Last year, EchoUser worked on various projects with 27 clients including more than a dozen Fortune 500 companies.
Meet the Newest EchoUser Senior Team Members
Rally Pagulayan, Design Director
When he's not dog whispering greyhounds, Rally Pagulayan applies his engineering background from his time at Oracle and General Dynamics to his design work at EchoUser. With almost 20 years of experience in the user experience and human factors fields, he is passionate about understanding people and designing things that will make their experiences as amazing as possible.
Darcy Menard, Design Architect
For both large enterprise companies and smaller startups, Darcy Menard combines a deep understanding of design and computer science to create simple user interfaces for complex challenges. His work has spanned a variety of applications, including data visualization for real-time business intelligence, business process modeling, human workflow and task management in business social networks.
Noah Kersey, Senior Experience Researcher
With a Masters of Information Management and Systems from the UC Berkeley School of Information and Bachelor of Arts in Sociology and Anthropology from Lewis & Clark College, Noah Kersey is always thinking about how people and technology meet, mix, and evolve together, and ultimately how those interactions can be improved. He brings this curiosity and consideration to his research for EchoUser clients.
EchoUser is the Any Experience design firm. EchoUser blends research, design and testing in an end-to-end UX solution that helps our diverse clientele deliver the ideal product and service experience. Based in San Francisco, our clients include Cisco, Google, NetApp, Oracle, Salesforce.com, Threadflip and the Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART). For more information, visit www.echouser.com.
(415) 503-1818, ext. 49
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict