|By PR Newswire||
|February 20, 2014 11:15 AM EST||
NEW YORK and OKLAHOMA CITY, Feb. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Tailwind (http://tailwindapp.com), the Pinterest analytics and marketing suite, announced today the release of Discover, the first ever targeted marketing tool for Pinterest. Discover provides businesses with a more holistic view of their customers, community and brand presence. For the first time, brands will be able to see all content related to a campaign in one place, including pins directly from the brand's website, repins from their profile and recent pins about topics related to their business.
Discover will seamlessly integrate into the existing Tailwind suite, trusted by more than 12,000 brands and 300 advertising agencies for advanced Pinterest analytics and reporting.
With this release, Tailwind enables users to conduct thorough Pinterest brand analysis, comparable to the capabilities available through Twitter listening and monitoring tools. However, since the content on Pinterest is visual in nature, the technology underlying Tailwind's Discover tool is more robust than the text-based monitoring relied upon by current social listening tools.
"Yesterday's listening and monitoring tools use simple text-based analysis or outdated pixel-matching technology, which simply do not serve the needs of today's visual marketer," said Danny Maloney, CEO and co-founder of Tailwind. "In a visual world, real insights come from understanding the complete context of an image – including accompanying text, as well as image analysis and factors such as where the content originated. Tailwind provides such insights, helping marketers engage customers in meaningful ways that drive awareness, purchase intent and brand loyalty."
Tailwind's Discover offers numerous opportunities for businesses to generate value. For example, an automotive brand could see who is pinning images of their vehicles, and engage those users in real-time before a purchase decision is made. That same brand could simultaneously build a targeted community by identifying popular pins related to automotive topics, informing a content strategy that will capture the attention of in-market buyers for years to come. Simultaneously, they can find and connect with pinners who are influential about automotive topics in order to expand the reach of their content with the right audience.
For more information about Discover, visit http://tailwindapp.com/features.
Tailwind currently offers a Pinterest analytics and marketing suite that helps companies maximize value from Pinterest. The company's SaaS services are available to both in-house social media teams and agencies. Tailwind was founded by Danny Maloney, former Google and AOL executive and Alex Topiler, formerly of Bank of America / Merrill Lynch. Over 12,000 leading brands and agencies trust Tailwind.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict