|By PR Newswire||
|February 14, 2014 03:51 PM EST||
WILMINGTON, Del., Feb. 14, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rigrodsky & Long, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential legal claims against the board of directors of Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Cadence" or the "Company") (NASDAQ GS: CADX) regarding possible breaches of fiduciary duties and other violations of law related to the Company's entry into an agreement to be acquired by Mallinckrodt plc ("Mallinckrodt") (NYSE: MNK), in a transaction valued at approximately $1.3 billion.
Click here to learn more: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/cadence-pharmaceuticals-inc-cadx.
Under the terms of the agreement, public shareholders of Cadence will receive $14.00 per share in cash for each share of Cadence they own.
The investigation concerns whether Cadence's board of directors failed to adequately shop the Company and obtain the best possible value for Cadence's shareholders before entering into an agreement with Mallinckrodt. According to Yahoo! Finance, at least one analyst has issued a price target for Cadence stock at $15.00 per share.
If you own the common stock of Cadence and purchased your shares before February 11, 2014, if you have information or would like to learn more about these claims, or if you wish to discuss these matters or have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights or interests with respect to these matters, please contact Seth D. Rigrodsky or Gina M. Serra at Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., 2 Righter Parkway, Suite 120, Wilmington, Delaware 19803; by telephone at (888) 969-4242; or by e-mail to [email protected], or at: http://www.rigrodskylong.com/investigations/cadence-pharmaceuticals-inc-cadx.
Rigrodsky & Long, P.A., with offices in Wilmington, Delaware and Garden City, New York, regularly prosecutes securities class, derivative and direct actions, shareholder rights litigation and corporate governance litigation, on behalf of shareholders in states and federal courts throughout the United States.
Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
SOURCE Rigrodsky & Long, P.A.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict