|By Business Wire||
|February 13, 2014 08:02 AM EST||
Sparkcentral, the real-time social media customer service platform, has announced that eight global airlines, including Delta Air Lines, Virgin Australia, SWISS International Air Lines, Alaska Air and Brussels Airlines, are using the Sparkcentral platform to handle high volumes of real-time, one-on-one customer inquiries over social media. They join other major business-to-consumer (B2C) brands in harnessing Sparkcentral as a linchpin for becoming more customer-centric.
Sparkcentral was built from the ground up around the customer experience. Rather than treating customers as cases or ticket numbers, the cloud-based platform enables enterprises to put the relationship with the individual customer first—no matter how many people need help at once.
“Sparkcentral simply allows us to provide good old-fashioned customer service, delivered in a high-tech way,” said Jerry Fletcher, Digital Support Manager at Delta Air Lines. The airline services over 160 million customers annually. “Sparkcentral lets us join the social-media conversation and make a difference. My team can talk to the customers one-on-one. It’s simple, it’s clean to use and it has made our life a whole lot easier.”
“After adopting Sparkcentral, we noticed a big change in the efficiency and speed of replying to customers, connecting them to the right information on the website right away,” said Kim Daenen at Brussels Airlines. “We are responding much faster now because we have a better overview of all incoming questions. Our conversations are pushed to us and we receive an overview of all previous interactions with the passenger. What I love most is that many customers say ‘well done’ when we’re done answering their questions and requests.”
Support teams can address inquiries in a structured, real-time manner, across social media platforms. Companies gain operational efficiencies and deflect calls in the process. Customers, in turn, grow loyal to brands that treat them with respect and humanity, on social media channels that they already frequent.
“Regardless of whether millions of people need help at once, or whether a crisis has hit, companies use Sparkcentral deliver the individualized service that makes customers feel appreciated and respected.” said Sparkcentral founder and CEO Davy Kestens. “We’re pleased to embrace the airline industry as yet another industry that chooses to build loyalty through better customer-centric service.”
As customer-service interactions continue to dominate companies’ social media feeds, Sparkcentral is the intuitive choice for major enterprises wishing to optimize their customer service. The Sparkcentral platform is available immediately at Sparkcentral.com.
Sparkcentral enables enterprises to put their customers front and center. Customer service teams use our software to efficiently handle large amounts of inbound inquiries over social media in a fast and structured manner. Many large consumer-focused brands across various industries are adopting Sparkcentral to manage one-on-one real-time relationships with their customers. Visit us at Sparkcentral.com, on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict