|By Marketwired .||
|February 12, 2014 11:05 AM EST||
SILICON SLOPES, UT--(Marketwired - February 12, 2014) - Domo, a software-as-a-service (SaaS) venture that is redefining the business intelligence (BI) market and transforming the way business is managed, announced today that Matt Belkin has joined the company as chief strategic solutions officer and senior vice president of consulting. In this role, Belkin will be responsible for developing packaged solutions and best practices that deliver unprecedented value to Domo's quickly growing customer base. In addition, he will oversee the development of Domo's consulting organization.
Most recently, Belkin was vice president of customer strategy at Adobe Systems' digital marketing division, which he joined from Omniture. He was part of the team there that helped grow the company's revenue from $20 million in 2004 to more than $1 billion in 2013.
"At Omniture, Matt excelled at quickly understanding how to apply our technology to solve customers' real business problems," said Domo founder and CEO Josh James. "I am thrilled to work with Matt again. His intensity and customer focus will be instrumental in building the high-value, long-term customer relationships that are integral to the way we are building our business."
Belkin will serve as a member of the executive management team, reporting both to James and Steve Wellen, COO and SVP of client services.
"Most customers are looking for ways to benefit from the mass amounts of data that have been generated, but have never before been available; that's where Domo shines," Belkin said. "There is no greater thrill than to build businesses, out-innovate the competition, disrupt markets and deliver sustainable value to customers. I am excited to work with Josh and the outstanding team that he has assembled to accomplish these goals."
"The consulting practice that Matt built at Omniture was a key reason why Omniture emerged as the trusted advisor to digital marketers of the world's most notable brands," said Wellen. "His work building out Domo's strategic solutions and overseeing the development of our consulting organization will help us bring even greater value to users across the entire enterprise."
Belkin started his career as a research analyst for Montgomery Securities and J.P. Morgan and then worked at Yahoo, Adobe Macromedia and Omniture in various leadership roles. During his time at Omniture and Adobe's digital marketing group he oversaw global consulting and the company's visitor acquisition platform.
He holds a bachelor's degree in economics and German from Lewis and Clark College.
Domo is a cloud-based executive management platform that gives users direct, real-time access to all the business information they care about, all in one place.
With more than $250 million in funding, Domo is backed by an all-star list of angels and investors including Benchmark, Fidelity Investments, Founders Fund, GGV Capital, Greylock Partners, IVP, salesforce.com, TPG Growth, T. Rowe Price, WPP and Zetta Venture Partners, plus CEOs of the world's largest SaaS and Internet businesses.
Domo's founding team consists of some of the most sought after talent in the industry with experience that includes Amazon, American Express, Ancestry.com, eBay, Endeca, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, MLB.com, Omniture, salesforce.com and SAP.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict