|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2014 11:47 AM EST||
MIAMI, FL--(Marketwired - February 06, 2014) - The 9 Mile Music Festival welcomes Ms. Lauryn Hill on her 3rd festival appearance this year, along with Stephen Marley, Damian Jr. Marley "AKA Gong" and Julian Marley. This year's festival also features Sean Paul, Tito El Bambino, Ken Y, Tessanne Chin winner of "The Voice", Mavado, Chronixx, and Shaggy.
Lauryn Hill breaks her silence and returns to the stage to lend her voice to help benefit the less fortunate and those in need.
She is joined by Sean Paul where he launches his long awaited album as attendees are the first to see him perform tracks from his new release.
This year's festival will usher in the best of both worlds as Tito el Bambino and Ken Y show us how their Reggaeton vibe unites the Caribbean to Latin America.
The 9 Mile Music Festival has always carried a humanitarian message within its musical one and to date has collected and donated almost three million cans of food to hunger projects internationally.
This year canned food collected at admission during the festival will benefit Curley's House.
Curley's House is a food bank that provides bulk food products to thousands of needy families and the homeless throughout Miami-Dade County.
They offer job-training skills and access help as well as others services.
Advance general admission tickets are $57.83 and include all taxes and fees. Gates open at 12:30PM and end at 11:00PM.
Special VIP tickets are available for $179.00 and include a VIP entrance, special viewing-area and backstage access.
Tickets are available at www.9milemusicfestival.com
Watch Live Pay Per View: www.ninemileent.com/live
About the 9 Mile Music Festival:
The Annual 9 Mile Music Festival is an all day event honoring the life and philosophy of the legendary reggae star, Bob Marley. Featuring top musical acts from around the world as well as popular local performers, the 9 Mile Music Festival is one of the most successful annual music events in South Florida. People travel from around the United States, Canada and the Caribbean to attend this yearly event. Reaching across all divides and embracing an international community.
To set up one on one interviews please contact
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict