|By Marketwired .||
|February 6, 2014 08:05 AM EST||
SAN DIEGO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/06/14 -- Medical website design firm Rosemont Media has announced it will be attending the upcoming 48th Annual Baker Gordon Symposium scheduled to take place in Miami, Florida from February 13th-16th. The company's Director of Medical Consulting, Brian Lyle, and Medical Consultant Brandon Borenstein will be stationed at Booth 7 throughout the entirety of the event in an effort to connect and bolster relationships with both current and potential clients interested in plastic surgery marketing and website design.
According to Rosemont Media CEO Keith Humes, "As the digital age continues to advance, maintaining a competitive edge in the online marketplace is contingent on one's ability to remain at the innovative forefront of web design and Internet marketing. For plastic surgeons specifically, this involves ensuring your site is equipped with the industry's latest design elements, as well as implementing effective SEO strategies and consistently producing fresh, quality content that educates patients about cosmetic surgery in a compelling manner."
Lyle and Borenstein will be available to showcase examples of custom-built websites and answer any questions regarding the online marketing products and services available at Rosemont Media. The two consultants urge all surgeons and practice representatives to stop by Booth 7 during trade show hours with any questions they may have.
About Rosemont Media
Rosemont Media is a San Diego-based modern ad agency. Led by 16-year industry veteran Keith Humes, the company offers a comprehensive approach to online marketing with services including custom website design, implementation of SEO and SMO strategies, media buying, website management, and more - all with the promise of market exclusivity.
For more information about Rosemont Media, visit rosemontmedia.com and facebook.com/rosemontmedia.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2513428
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict