|By Marketwired .||
|February 3, 2014 05:45 AM EST||
NETANYA, ISRAEL and SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 02/03/14 -- With more than 5,000 downloads, mrQuery is fast becoming a popular app launcher for Android users.
mrQuery is the brainchild of Israel-based app developer Oded Breiner. "My goal with every app we create is to create the most friendly, productive user experience. Our devices are clearly becoming our primary personal tool, not just for communication but for going about our daily business," Breiner said.
Once installed, with a simple tap on the home screen, a special keyboard opens allowing the user to tap or start keying a name of an app which then launches immediately. mrQuery allows users to access their favorite contacts and various system settings from the same box. Every app that's launched is added to the user's personal "history" view above the search-bar for even faster access.
mrQuery allows users to launch apps by typing just 2 characters of the app name, call friends by typing just 2 characters of a friend's name, and enter text into the search box to send it via a favorite texting app. Requiring at least one less action than other types of app launchers, mrQuery allows for much faster app switching.
Based on the theory of Pavlovian conditioning, the mrQuery app is much faster since you can always launch an app in the same way, no matter what state the device is in.
"On conventional launchers, when you want to launch an app, sometimes, your phone will not be on your first home screen. Whether you like it or not, your mind takes a few milliseconds to readjust to what you are looking at," explained Breiner.
"Using mrQuery, no matter what state your phone is in, doing the following steps will always take you to the Gmail app: home button, letter G, letter M. This fact makes it easy to develop instinctive respondent conditioning to what you need to do -- for example, read email," he said.
Texting with mrQuery is made easier by our memory recall mechanism. Users can start typing a message and after finishing typing the message, the appropriate apps present themselves, and only after choosing the app, recent contacts from that app are presented. Allowing you to get rid of the message you have in your head quickly.
For more details including a full list of key features, check out mrQuery in the Google Play Store.
Madison Alexander PR
714-832-8716 or 949-231-2965
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict