|By PR Newswire||
|February 3, 2014 04:01 AM EST||
LONDON, February 3, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Moshi Monsters Village™ Launches Globally
Mind Candy today announces the global launch of Moshi Monsters Village™ now available on the App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Having launched in the UK on iOS before Christmas, this fun and imaginative game has already proved it's a hit with fans by reaching number two in the iTunes app charts during December and achieving over 250k downloads with no marketing spend within the first two weeks of the UK launch alone. So far there have been over 12,500 reviews in the app store averaging at 4.6 out of 5.
To view the Multimedia News Release, please click:
Moshi Monsters Village™ is the latest offering from Mind Candy as the company continues to develop its mobile strategy to create amazing family entertainment. The game will be launching in over 100 countries to expand the brand's global reach. With a number of new and exciting mobile games set for launch in the near future, Moshi fans, young and old, will have a range of fun to choose from.
Players can let their imagination run wild as they build and personalise their very own Moshi Monsters™ Village while caring for all of their rescued Moshlings. When the dastardly Dr Strangeglove starts catching innocent Moshlings and turning them into naughty Glumps, players embark on fun-filled quests in stunning 3D to rescue captured Moshlings and defeat Glumps in wacky mini games. Featuring Facebook social connectivity and friend code shares, players will be able to interact with their friend's villages and see how they compare.
Commenting on the launch, CEO and founder of Mind Candy, Michael Acton Smith said: "We wanted to create a game that sparked people's imaginations and gave them the chance to create a Moshi Village exactly as they want. This is the first of many new mobile games we're developing and we're excited about launching them this year!"
Moshi Monsters Village™ was developed by Mind Candy in collaboration with Tag Games in Scotland and can be downloaded for free, however some game items can also be purchased for real money. Parents or players who do not want to use this feature are able to disable in-app purchases in their device's settings. Mind Candy has created an easy to use infographic specifically to explain how to do this which can be found at http://mindcandy.com/parents/. In the coming months, Mind Candy will offer content updates and enhancements to the already feature-rich game.
Moshi Monsters Village™ is available to download free on the App Store at: https://itunes.apple.com/app/moshi-monsters-village/id635912603
Google Play, Android and Kindle versions of the game will be available from February.
Please note - Moshi Monsters™ Village is a new game for all age groups. More mobile products will be available from Mind Candy soon.
To watch our video release please see below, or to download visit our Mind Candy box folder. Both edited, and unedited versions with soundbites from spokespeople are also available to download::
Download link https://mindcandy.box.com/s/droubdp9d06cj2fuk9wp
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/MindCandy
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/MindCandyNews
About Mind Candy
Mind Candy, creator of the successful Moshi Monsters franchise, is a global entertainment company based in the UK. Internet entrepreneur, Michael Acton Smith, formed the company in 2004. Multiple mobile projects are currently in development, to further the company's vision to create the future of family entertainment for this new digital generation. For more information visit http://www.MindCandy.com
About Moshi Monsters™
With over 80 million registered users in 150 territories worldwide, BAFTA Award winning Moshi Monsters - the online world of adoptable pet monsters for boys and girls aged 6-12 - has become a global phenomenon. Children choose from one of six virtual pet monsters that they can create, name and nurture. Once their pet has been customised, players can navigate their way around Monstro City, taking the daily puzzle challenge to earn 'Rox' (virtual currency), playing games, solving Super Moshi Missions, personalising their room, showing off their artwork, reading stories and communicating with friends in a safe environment. Following its huge online success, Moshi Monsters has expanded into the real world with physical products including best-selling toys; the number one selling kids magazine in the UK; a best-selling DS video game, a top five music album, a theatrical movie, books, membership cards and trading cards. For more information visit http://www.MoshiMonsters.com
For further information contact:
E: [email protected]
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict