|By Marketwired .||
|January 31, 2014 09:39 AM EST||
FORT LAUDERDALE, FL -- (Marketwired) -- 01/31/14 -- FONU2 (OTCBB: FONU) (OTCQB: FONU) is pleased to announce that they will be offering Lost and Found services on their soon to be launched Social Commerce platform.
FONU2 was designed to promote and enhance local commerce -- we believe in taking an active role in communities and encouraging and supporting people to do business with their friends and neighbors, and at the same time build stronger, safer and caring communities.
We also understand how vital this community is when a pet or valuable item goes missing; because of this, we created a one-of-a-kind lost and found service within the FONU2 platform that alerts people immediately of your lost and found items. The same GPS and SEO technologies that help you locate jobs and services in your neighborhood are also applied to quickly spread the word that something is lost.
Posting a reward on the FONU2 platform is easy. Simply go to the Lost and Found section, select a category, write a description, post a photo, select a location and specify a reward. Next you identify the area you want to advertise; this could be a radius of a few blocks where you last saw the item, several neighborhoods, or larger area. FONU2 also creates posters that you can print and post in your neighborhood.
For a small fee, FONU2 can send out an SMS alert to all FONU2 members in the target area you selected. This alert will notify them that a specific person, pet or item is missing near their location and that a reward has been posted.
FONU2 is now in the Beta testing phase. You can test drive the application by signing up to be a FONU2 beta-tester. Beta-testers can earn incentives and major discounts. Visit the FONU2 Beta-Tester Sign-Up Page to learn more and begin the registration process.
About FONU2 Inc.:
FONU2 is a social commerce company that provides a precision mobile sales and marketing platform that functions like an order reservations and booking system. Members via their mobile phones and computers list, buy, sell, and trade services and items locally in any neighborhood, anywhere in the world. Transactions are paid with the FONU2 end-to-end mobile phone payment card system. For additional information, visit our website, www.FONU2.com. You can also follow us on our social network, Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
This press release contains "forward-looking statements." Although the forward-looking statements in this release reflect the good faith judgment of management, forward-looking statements are inherently subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to be materially different from those discussed in these forward-looking statements. Readers are urged to carefully review and consider the various disclosures made by us in our reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including the risk factors that attempt to advise interested parties of the risks that may affect our business, financial condition, results of operation and cash flows. If one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or if the underlying assumptions prove incorrect, our actual results may vary materially from those expected or projected. Readers are urged not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date of this release. We assume no obligation to update any forward-looking statements in order to reflect any event or circumstance that may arise after the date of this release.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2508996
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict