|By Business Wire||
|January 31, 2014 08:03 AM EST||
Wall St. Analyst (www.wallstanalyst.com) has announced its comprehensive market summary that analyzes the most relevant news, events, and economic releases. This edition of the newsletter provides an insight into how tech companies are hiving off non-core businesses in order to allow them to focus on their core growth areas. The newsletter also throws the spotlight on how the Bitcoin has lost its sheen in the past week after Bitcoin Foundation was linked with money laundering.
Will China Dominate the US Smartphone Market?
WallStAnalyst.com analyzes the recent move by tech companies to sell off non-core business divisions. This will in turn enable them to focus on highly lucrative and profitable growth areas. Moreover, tech companies are seeing a way out of the overcrowded smartphone and tablet market that has already reached a level of saturation in the US market. On the other hand, Chinese players are viewing this as an opportunity to enter the US smartphone market. More details about the changing dynamics of the smartphone market are available at
Money Laundering Cramps Bitcoin’s Rising Popularity
In the past week, the rising of Bitcoin’s popularity took a beating after Bitcoin Foundation’s VC was charged with money laundering and links to organized crime. The recent development is a roadblock to BitInstant's plans to widen the Bitcoin ownership and allowing people to buy the digital currency in over 700,000 locations. More details about the Bitcoin’s woes and the regulations put in place are available at
Earnings Releases Echo Positive Market Outlook
The earnings releases of some major tech companies this week has surpassed analysts’ expectations and surprised shareholders with generous returns. Many companies are coming up with share buybacks and repurchasing programs to plump up their liquidity. Many others are considering selling off non-core businesses to enable them to focus on cash-generating businesses. Overall, major companies are offering an optimistic outlook for 2014, cheering investors and driving them to the equity markets. More details about the earnings results of various companies are available at
Focus Concepts, Sectors, and Companies
For more information visit www.wallstanalyst.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict