|By PR Newswire||
|January 27, 2014 06:54 PM EST||
MADERA, Calif., Jan. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Brandon Hopkins, an industry veteran in the field of reputation management, is seeking to help other companies as they work to change the perception of their clients. Hopkins has been extremely successful is aiding his clients and creating an online reputation for them that more accurately reflects their character. A necessary component of reputation management involves the issuance of press releases.
"Press releases are ranking very well right now, so it is important to understand how to properly utilize them as part of a reputation management campaign," said Hopkins. "These releases need to be personalized for each client, and should include keywords and phrases that will help protect and improve a client's reputation."
For each client, Hopkins creates a series of releases that will help to promote a positive aspect of the client's character. The releases, which usually number between five and 10 for each client, are written so that they not only push down any negative information that may show up in a web search, but also serve as a part of a positive marketing campaign. In this way, two important components of reputation management are accomplished through one task.
Hopkins did point out that press releases are an investment, though it is a worthwhile one due to its ability to yield a great deal of positivity.
"I invest in press releases because of the fact that they are currently very effective for the purposes of my business," said Hopkins. "I prefer to use PRWeb's Premium package and PRNewswire's WebReach package, as I have found these to be among the most effective."
Hopkins also noted that it is important to exercise due diligence in order to ensure that the method being employed is consistently working.
"The one constant in this business is change," said Hopkins. "It is vital to pay attention to what is working now, not to what has worked in the past. Methodologies have to be consistently tested for efficacy; that is the only way to ensure that clients will continue to benefit from the services they receive."
Brandon Hopkins owns and operates AfterHim Media, a California-based company.
AfterHim Media was founded with one goal in mind: helping businesses and individuals clean up and maintain a positive online reputation. AfterHim Media is an experienced reputation management company that specializes in public relations, marketing, media management, press releases, search engine optimization (SEO) and link building. For more information about AfterHim Media or how the company can help you with a reputation problem contact them by phone at 559-871-1613, email [email protected], or online at AfterHimMedia.com.
Media Contact: Brandon Hopkins, AfterHim Media LLC, 559-871-1613, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE AfterHim Media LLC
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict