|By Business Wire||
|January 27, 2014 04:00 PM EST||
Premium entertainment network EPIX announced a new air date today for the world television premiere of Who the F**k is Arthur Fogel? The documentary will make its World Television Premiere on Wednesday, March 19, at 8PM ET. This documentary by Ron Chapman profiles Arthur Fogel, a relatively unknown businessman who has revolutionized the global concert touring industry. When it airs on March 19, the documentary will include new material including concert footage and a never-before-seen exclusive interview with recording artist and pop superstar Lady Gaga.
Lady Gaga with Arthur Fogel at EPIX Presents: An Evening with Arthur Fogel on 1/23/14. Credit: Joshua Blanchard Getty for EPIX.
“Arthur is a really special person,” said Lady Gaga, “and he really did not need to take a chance on me. He has tons of artists, he has a huge career, he didn’t have to do it. But he did it because he believes in me and he believes in my fans, so I‘ll always believe in him.”
Who the F**k is Arthur Fogel? includes an in-depth interview with Fogel, as well as appearances by Bono, The Edge, Sting, Andy Summers, Madonna, Geddy Lee, Bill Zysblat, Monte Pittman, Kathy Schenker, Paul McGuinness, Ray Waddell, Michael Rapino, Guy Oseary, Elliot Roberts, Lady Gaga, David Bowie, Troy Carter and many many more, as well as rarely seen concert performances. In addition to the interviews, the film features the music of Lady Gaga, Madonna, Rush, Sting, The Police, U2 and Depeche Mode to name a few.
EPIX is the newest premium entertainment network delivering the latest movie releases, classic library titles, plus original films, comedy, music and sports events on TV, on demand, online and on devices. Launched October 2009 as the first multiplatform premium network with online accessibility for subscribers through EPIX.com, EPIX pioneered the development and proliferation of TV Everywhere for American consumers. EPIX was the first premium network to launch on Xbox consoles, first on PlayStation®3 (PS3™) and PlayStation®4 (PS4™) systems, first on Android tablets and phones, first on Roku® players and is available to authenticated subscribers on hundreds of devices including Apple® iPads®, iPhones®, Samsung® Smart TVs and Blu-ray™ players and more. Today EPIX remains the only premium service providing its entire monthly line-up from new Hollywood hits to original programs on all platforms and provides more movies than any other premium network.
EPIX is a joint venture between Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA and VIA.B), its Paramount Pictures unit, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. (MGM) and Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF), available to over 43 million homes nationwide through distribution partners including Charter Communications, Cox Communications, DISH Network, Mediacom Communications, NCTC, Suddenlink Communications, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS.
For more information about EPIX, go to www.EPIX.com. Follow EPIX on Twitter @EpixHD (http://www.twitter.com/EpixHD) and on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/EPIX), YouTube (http://youtube.com/EPIX), Instagram (http://instagram.com/EPIX), Google+ (google.com/+EPIX ) and Pinterest (http://pinterest.com/EPIX).
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict