|By Marketwired .||
|January 27, 2014 02:33 PM EST||
VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwired) -- 01/27/14 -- Abigail's Hotel today announced that it has been named as a winner in the Best Small Hotels and Best Romantic Hotels categories in the 2014 Travellers' Choice® awards, coming in first place in Canada for both of these categories and also ranking sixteenth place in the World for Best Romantic Hotels. In its 12th year of the awards, the world's most outstanding properties were identified in the categories of Top Hotels, Bargain, B&Bs and Inns, Family, Luxury, Romance, and Small Hotels.
Travellers' Choice award winners were determined based on the reviews and opinions of millions of TripAdvisor travelers around the globe.
Nick Saklas, General Manager for Abigail's Hotel states, "We are delighted and honoured to have once again received TripAdvisor Travellers' Choice distinction. Accolades that are based on our direct customer feedback are the pinnacle of achievement for us and drive us to continue to create unique and memorable experiences for our guests." Mr. Saklas adds, "I am very proud of our team's hard work, positive attitudes and the love and attention that they bring to our organization each and every day. This is a great reminder that such efforts do not go unnoticed."
"We're excited to recognize the world's best properties, based on the opinions of those who know them best - the millions of travelers around the globe who come to TripAdvisor to share their experiences," said Barbara Messing, chief marketing officer for TripAdvisor. "For those seeking inspiration for their 2014 travel planning, this list of spectacular accommodations that received 2014 Travelers' Choice awards is a perfect place to start."
To see all 2014 Travelers' Choice winners, go to www.tripadvisor.com/TravelersChoice.
Join the TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice discussion on social media with the #travelerschoice hashtag.
About Abigail's Hotel
Abigail's Hotel is a romantic small hotel located just minutes from Victoria's Inner Harbour. Abigail's is intimately housed in a 1930's heritage Tudor mansion; its enchanting setting makes it an ideal locale for relaxing getaways, intimate escapes and romantic retreats. Abigail's possesses a unique blend of old world charm with modern conveniences.
For further information, Abigail's Hotel website can be found at: www.abigailshotel.com.
TripAdvisor(r) is the world's largest travel site(i), enabling travellers to plan and have the perfect trip. TripAdvisor offers advice from travellers and a wide variety of travel choices and planning features with seamless links to booking tools. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, with more than 260 million unique monthly visitors(ii), and more than 125 million reviews and opinions covering more than 3.1 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions. The sites operate in 34 countries worldwide, including China under daodao.com. TripAdvisor also includes TripAdvisor for Business, a dedicated division that provides the tourism industry access to millions of monthly TripAdvisor visitors.
(i)Source: comScore Media Metrix for TripAdvisor Sites, worldwide, June 2013
(ii)Source: Google Analytics, worldwide data, July 2013
©2013 TripAdvisor, Inc. All rights reserved.
To see the image associated with this release, please select the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20140127-924141_800.jpg.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict