|By PR Newswire||
|January 18, 2014 10:00 AM EST||
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla., Jan. 18, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The NFL Playoffs have gotten off to an exciting start, and with NFL Connect, football fans are turning every play in the live game into an opportunity to win big and get access to one-of-a-kind rewards.
NFL Connect is an innovative mobile game app that marries the simplicity of bingo with fantasy football and is played alongside live NFL games. The game offers users the ability to earn in-game credits to exchange for one-of-a-kind NFL fan experiences such as a video chat with NFL superstars Patrick Willis from the San Francisco 49ers and DeAngelo Williams from the Carolina Panthers.
NFL Connect brings fans to their feet, completely engaging them with the on-field action while they seek to score their first "Connect." Each user receives a unique game board of 16 live-game events ranging from touchdown to quarterback sack. The board fills up as game action plays out in real-time, and users may swap or modify their board's events to improve their chances of "connecting" four event tiles in a row. Along the way users interact with both their opponents and friends through the game's real-time social messaging feature.
"Through NFL Connect, we are getting football fans more involved with the action on their mobile devices," said Daren Trousdell, CEO of OneUp Sports. "The game's innovative style of play and engaging social features add a new dimension to watching the NFL Playoffs."
By placing first in the game, players earn credits that can be redeemed instantly for VIP experiences or unique player interactions. The simplicity of the game and social features make it perfect for any football fan, young or old.
"NFL Connect is a compelling game experience that will allow our fans to engage with the Playoffs in a new way," said David Healy, Director of Media Strategy and Business Development for the NFL. "We are excited to see the matchups play out both on the field and across fans' mobile devices through Super Bowl XLVIII."
NFL Connect was one of the Top-25 sports apps this season and is part of the OneUp Sports network which connects users with millions of other passionate sports fans from around the world. The Connect game platform has been successful at driving impressive mobile engagement across the portfolio of games it powers, with users spending upwards of 60 minutes per game and making over 50 million game moves during the over 30,000 live-events delivered to date.
NFL Connect is available to download for free on iTunes, Google Play and the Windows Marketplace. More information can be found at www.1up.me.
OneUp Sports offers no-holds-barred, live-action, edge of your seat, split-second decision making, mobile sports platforms that offer a deeper and more engaging live-sports experience. They enhance TV sports watching, using the power of mobile and social platforms to bring professional sports teams, fans and friends together like never before. Visit www.1up.me, on twitter at @oneupgames and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/oneupgames.
Rebecca Seelig, APR
SOURCE OneUp Sports
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict