|By Business Wire||
|January 10, 2014 11:00 AM EST||
Aiming to change the way merchants engage with consumers, iMobile3 has partnered with Ingenico, a world leader in payment services, to deliver a comprehensive platform for frictionless mobile payments at the point of sale using Bluetooth LE (BLE) devices, or “beacons.”
iMobile3 will be presenting the second-generation of its popular PassMarket™ solution in the Ingenico booth (#3339) during the National Retail Federation (NRF) Big Show, January 12–15, 2014 in New York City. PassMarket is the industry’s leading cloud-based, multi-wallet platform to support Apple Passbook and Google Wallet. This year, iMobile3 introduces 100% frictionless mobile payments by integrating its US Patent Pending PassMarket Beacon™ technology into Ingenico’s Telium-based family of payment devices.
Ingenico has long-standing relationships with retailers around the world providing reliable, secure electronic transaction solutions as part of its complete omni-platform payment services offerings, which today includes mobile payments, online payments, and loyalty/couponing. Ingenico helps retailers of all sizes bridge the gap between their current technology infrastructure and their need to service mobile and online customers.
“iMobile3’s PassMarket Beacon solution tightly integrates into our omni-channel retail strategy by further enhancing the consumer experience across a variety of touch points,” said Thierry Denis, President of Ingenico North America. “Collectively with iMobile3 and their PassMarket solution, we are offering novel ways for retailers to engage with customers and improve their shopping experience before they even walk in the store.”
“Ingenico is leading the way toward the next generation of retail payment. We are proud to equip their devices with our PassMarket Beacon solution,” said Bob Leonard, CEO of iMobile3. “PassMarket makes it simple for merchants to onboard new consumers and update existing ones with virtually no changes to their POS environment. By combining Bluetooth low energy beacons with PassMarket, merchants can gather micro-location data about consumers while they are located inside a merchant’s store. Doing so provides merchants new ways to deliver special offers, increment loyalty programs, and accept frictionless mobile payments.”
iMobile3 has been collaborating closely with Ingenico for the past year to pilot innovative mobile solutions at several major retailers across the U.S. “The pilot companies are enthusiastic about the results,” said Leonard. “They believe this is the technology they need to take customer loyalty and payment programs to the next level while extending POS to areas beyond traditional checkout lanes.”
iMobile3 is mobilizing the most recognized brands on the planet and transforming the retail industry with its mobile products and services. With hundreds of millions of dollars in commerce processing through mobile applications deployed at leading retailers, travel, financial services, home sales, and delivery clients, iMobile3 has become a global leader in the development of enterprise mobile applications and payment solutions. iMobile3 has also published PassMarket - the industry’s first mobile wallet enablement program designed to place any business inside the leading mobile wallets, including Apple Passbook and Google Wallet. Visit www.imobile3.com and www.passmarket.com to learn more.
About Ingenico (ING)
Ingenico (EURONEXT: FR0000125346 - ING) is a leading provider of payment solutions, with over 20 million terminals deployed in more than 125 countries. Its 4,000 employees worldwide support retailers, banks and service providers to optimize and secure their electronic payments solutions, develop their offer of services and increase their point-of-sales revenue. More information at www.ingenico.com and @Ingenico.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict