|By Business Wire||
|January 6, 2014 11:03 AM EST||
ICR, a leading strategic communications firm, today announced the launch of its new and improved ICR XChange mobile application, designed to enhance the experience of attendees at the 16th Annual ICR XChange conference taking place January 13–15 at the JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes in Orlando, Florida. This is the third year XChange attendees will have access to key conference resources and features via their mobile devices.
Enhancements to this year’s app include a live interactive map to navigate the conference space, with a self-location based route finding facility and full offline capability. The app also offers improved agenda and scheduling facilities, such as the app’s “My Agenda” feature, which enables attendees to create a personalized schedule with selected sessions and one-on-one meetings. App users will receive push notifications before and during the conference about events and changes to the schedule. In addition, improved social media capabilities allow users to see the live Twitter feeds and participate in the social conversation via their personal accounts within the app.
“Over the past two years that we have offered a mobile app for the ICR XChange, the feedback all around has been tremendously positive. The new features we’ve included this year bring added convenience, engagement and interactivity,” said Tom Ryan, Chief Executive Officer, ICR.
The ICR XChange app can be downloaded free of charge to iPhone, Android, Blackberry, Windows Mobile and other devices. To download:
- iPhone: Go to the App Store and Search for “icr xchange”
- Android: Go to Google Play and search for “icr xchange”
- Blackberry, Windows Mobile and other devices: Access the web-based application at http://customers.genie-connect.com/xchange14/?f=1
Conference attendees can also access a desktop portal version of the app available at http://visitors.genie-connect.com/xchange14/?f=1#!/.
For updates on the conference, follow ICR XChange on Twitter @ICRPR and join the conversation using the #icrxchange hashtag. Additional information can also be found at www.icrxchange.com.
Registration for the conference is now closed. On-site registrants will not be accommodated.
Established in 1998, ICR partners with companies to develop and execute strategic communications programs that achieve business goals, build credibility, and enhance the long-term value of the enterprise. The firm’s highly differentiated service model, which pairs capital markets veterans with senior communications professionals, brings deep sector knowledge and relationships to clients in more than 20 industries. Today, ICR is one of the largest and most experienced independent advisory firms in North America maintaining offices in Boston, Connecticut, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Beijing.
Learn more at www.icrinc.com. Follow us on Twitter at @ICRPR.
About ICR XChange
The ICR XChange is a unique platform where public and private company management teams, institutional investors, sell-side research analysts, investment bankers, private equity professionals and select media connect with one another with the goal of understanding consumer trends and public company prospects as the year begins. The event is one of the largest investment conferences of the year, featuring presentations by more than 150 public and private companies, with attendance regularly exceeding 1,500.
For more information please visit www.icrxchange.com.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict