|By PR.com Newswire||
|November 5, 2013 08:35 AM EST||
Colombo, Sri Lanka, November 05, 2013 --(PR.com)-- Platform Technology, a web development company based in Colombo 7, has opened for business. The tech company has expertise in premium web design, content management systems, mobile application development, search engine optimization and internet marketing.
The team at Platform is passionate, skilled and has a range of innovative offerings for clients who wish to have their IT solutions stand out globally. The company states that whether you are an individual starting up on your own, a small business that operates locally, or a large multinational corporation - they provide a full range of flexible web products and services that will meet your needs.
Platform Technology builds and optimizes all types of websites - from basic webpages, to full featured corporate websites running on the latest Content Management Systems (CMS). After implementation of a CMS, clients can take control of their site as it enables them to easily update information such as text, images, menu items, products and news on their site. For clients who want to take their digital presence to the next level, Platform Technology also offers Responsive Web Design, Internet Payment Gateway (IPG) integration, Social Media Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) solutions.
The company handles everything from research to implementation, to monitoring and reports. To accomplish this the company has an internal team of software engineers, web designers, digital strategists, and writers that enable clients to maximize the return on investment from a one-stop shop. The whole process is transparent as clients have access to a simple and intuitive web based project management system which allows collaboration and displays information on project progress.
For more information about Platform Technology, and its web development services – please visit: http://platform.lk
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/525978
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict