|By PR Newswire||
|October 21, 2013 06:00 PM EDT||
"We are thrilled to be returning to Sydney! The energy, talent and content marketing innovation in Sydney and Asia Pacific is incredible. We can't wait to come back," says Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute. Content Marketing World 2013 in Cleveland, Ohio served 1,700 attendees from 40 countries this past September.
Content Marketing World, the largest content marketing event series in the world, is bringing their content marketing event back to Sydney to reach the growing market of content marketing, social and digital professionals, agencies and writers in Asia Pacific. Content Marketing World Sydney will take place at Sheraton on the Park in Sydney, Australia. Registration is now open.
Speakers for Content Marketing World Sydney include US favorites, Mark Schaefer (Author, Return on Influence), Colleen Jones (Author of Clout), Robert Rose (Chief Strategist, Content Marketing Institute and co-author, Managing Content Marketing), and Joe Pulizzi (Founder, Content Marketing Institute and author, Epic Content Marketing), Todd Wheatland (VP of Thought Leadership, Kelly Services) as well as Asia Pacific industry brand-side experts.
The hundreds of marketing professionals in attendance will learn how leading small and large brands are attracting and retaining more customers through the art of corporate storytelling.
Attendees to Content Marketing World Sydney 2013 included the NRMA, Yahoo! Asia Pacific, KPMG, NSW Department of Education, Fidelity, ANZ, and Pfizer Australia. Registration is now open.
About Content Marketing Institute:
Content Marketing Institute is the leading global content marketing education and training organization. CMI teaches enterprise brands how to attract and retain customers through compelling, multi-channel storytelling. CMI's Content Marketing World, the largest content marketing-focused event, is held every September, and Content Marketing World Sydney, every March. CMI also produces the quarterly magazine Chief Content Officer, and provides strategic consulting and content marketing research for some of the best-known brands in the world. CMI is a 2012 and 2013 Inc. 500 company.
SOURCE Content Marketing Institute
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict