|By Marketwired .||
|October 16, 2013 11:00 AM EDT||
PALO ALTO, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 10/16/13 -- HP Autonomy (NYSE: HPQ) today unveiled the HP Digital Marketing Hub, a new solution that enables marketers to deliver compelling and personalized experiences based on real-time analysis of diverse and massive volumes of information across multiple customer touch points.
A major milestone in HP's HAVEn big data strategy, the HP Digital Marketing Hub combines technologies from HP Autonomy, HP Vertica and HP Labs, and leverages the HP Converged Cloud to bring advanced analytics to all marketers. Through an intuitive, cloud-based interface, marketers can dynamically identify customer segments; build prescriptive models that match segments to targeted campaigns, offers and content; and engage in real time with these customers across advertising, contact center, mobile, print, social and web touch points.
The HP Digital Marketing Hub is an open and collaborative system that enables organizations to tap into, process and act on data from a wide variety of marketing systems and technologies. HP Autonomy has worked with several independent software vendors (ISVs) and digital marketing agencies on codevelopment and integration programs for the HP Digital Marketing Hub. Initial ISV partners include BlueKai, Digital River, ExactTarget, Experian Marketing Services, hybris Software, Kenshoo, Marketo and Rio SEO; initial agency and consulting partners include Covario, Critical Mass, Deloitte Digital, Realise and Sapient.
"HP is taking a differentiated approach to solving a fundamental challenge for marketers -- how to increase engagement, yield and conversions amidst a constantly changing and multichannel marketplace," said Rafiq Mohammadi, general manager, Marketing Optimization, HP Autonomy. "Rather than forcing a one-size-fits-all approach, we're enabling customers to leverage unique assets from HP as well as investments they've made in other marketing technologies, to help them derive deeper insights and deliver better, more effective content in real time."
While businesses have access to more data about their customers than ever before, marketers often struggle to capitalize on this information in a timely and precise manner, resulting in low conversion rates and poor customer experiences. Legacy marketing analytics and business intelligence tools struggle to process massive volumes of customer data, require manual tagging and identification of segments, and fail to recognize nuance, concepts and patterns in unstructured, human information. In addition, promises of one-size-fits-all marketing platforms have left businesses disillusioned, and victims of expensive, drawn-out customization projects that fail to yield results.
The HP Digital Marketing Hub leverages unique assets from HP to overcome the challenges of the modern marketer and deliver superior business outcomes:
- HP Autonomy Intelligent Data Operating Layer (IDOL): a unique data processing engine that automatically identifies context, sentiment and patterns in unstructured, human information.
- HP Autonomy Marketing Optimization: a comprehensive portfolio spanning contact center management, marketing analytics, rich media management, web experience management, web optimization and search engine marketing. Marketers can use the HP Digital Marketing Hub along with HP Explore, HP MediaBin, HP Optimost, HP TeamSite and HP Qfiniti to rapidly deliver targeted, relevant content across multiple channels.
- HP Converged Cloud: a complete portfolio of hybrid cloud solutions and services to meet enterprise needs, spanning private, managed and public cloud, underpinned by a common technology foundation based on OpenStack combined with HP innovation and enterprise experience.
- HP Labs: a team of data scientists from HP Labs worked with the HP Autonomy engineering team to develop groundbreaking algorithms to assist in the identification of customer segments and prescriptive matching of content and campaigns to segments.
- HP Vertica: provides an analytics platform that enables companies to monetize their data at the speed and scale they need to thrive in today's economic climate. The HP Vertica Analytics Platform delivers real-time insight into data -- allowing enterprises to consume and analyze data to make informed decisions at the speed of business.
HP Digital Marketing Hub -- built on collaboration
Several customers and partners tested versions of the HP Digital Marketing Hub as part of a pilot program in the United States and Europe. Feedback and input from these customers and partners over the last 18 months shaped the development of today's product release.
"We are excited about the upcoming suite of HP Autonomy products and believe that having optimal digital marketing solutions is critical to our strategy of delivering highly contextual content to our fans," said Kate Swanborg, head of Technology Communications, DreamWorks Animation.
"HP Autonomy and Marketo share a common goal of helping digital marketers execute on reaching their buyers in a multichannel world," said Robin Bordoli, vice president, Strategic Alliances, Marketo. "With our partnership with HP Autonomy, customers will be able to deliver effective multichannel campaigns based on real-time insights into buyer behavior."
Marketo customers can learn more about HP Autonomy within the Marketo LaunchPoint ecosystem.
"As a long-standing customer and consulting partner for HP Autonomy Marketing Optimization, we're excited about the launch of the new HP Digital Marketing Hub. The HP Digital Marketing Hub offers an open and collaborative system that enables seamless integration with Digital River's commerce and marketing solutions, and can help us generate greater results and business outcomes for our customers," said Brad LaRock, vice president for Digital River's marketForce digital marketing agency. "As our customers continue to demand the flexibility of more plug-and-play capabilities, we look forward to continuing to expand our ecosystem of industry partners."
"We believe that HP Digital Marketing Hub is uniquely positioned to help marketers deliver compelling and personalized experiences based on real time analysis of information across multiple customer touch points," said Sivan Metzger, senior vice president, Business Development, Kenshoo. "Our partnership with HP Autonomy will enable our clients to better activate data and insights using Kenshoo's global digital marketing technology across search, social and beyond. We are pleased to be part of the new HP Digital Marketing Hub partner ecosystem."
HP Digital Marketing Hub in action
HP Autonomy is unveiling the HP Digital Marketing Hub at a customer, partner and prospect event at the Trump Soho Hotel in New York City at 2:30 p.m. ET today.
Follow the presentations, demos and conversation on Twitter @HPAutonomy and #HPDMH.
Additional information about the HP Digital Marketing Hub is available at www.autonomy.com/digitalmarketinghub.
About HP Autonomy
HP Autonomy is a global leader in software that processes unstructured human information, including social media, email, video, audio, text, web pages, and more. Using HP Autonomy's information management and analytics technologies, organizations can extract meaning in real time from data in virtually any format or language, including structured data. A range of purpose-built market offerings help organizations drive greater value through information analytics, unified information access, archiving, eDiscovery, enterprise content management, data protection, and marketing optimization.
HP creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. With the broadest technology portfolio spanning printing, personal systems, software, services and IT infrastructure, HP delivers solutions for customers' most complex challenges in every region of the world. More information about HP is available at http://www.hp.com.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If such risks or uncertainties materialize or such assumptions prove incorrect, the results of HP and its consolidated subsidiaries could differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements and assumptions. All statements other than statements of historical fact are statements that could be deemed forward-looking statements, including but not limited to statements of the plans, strategies and objectives of management for future operations; any statements concerning expected development, performance, market share or competitive performance relating to products and services; any statements regarding anticipated operational and financial results; any statements of expectation or belief; and any statements of assumptions underlying any of the foregoing. Risks, uncertainties and assumptions include the need to address the many challenges facing HP's businesses; the competitive pressures faced by HP's businesses; risks associated with executing HP's strategy; the impact of macroeconomic and geopolitical trends and events; the need to manage third party suppliers and the distribution of HP's products and services effectively; the protection of HP's intellectual property assets, including intellectual property licensed from third parties; risks associated with HP's international operations; the development and transition of new products and services and the enhancement of existing products and services to meet customer needs and respond to emerging technological trends; the execution and performance of contracts by HP and its suppliers, customers and partners; the hiring and retention of key employees; integration and other risks associated with business combination and investment transactions; the execution, timing and results of restructuring plans, including estimates and assumptions related to the cost and the anticipated benefits of implementing those plans; the resolution of pending investigations, claims and disputes; and other risks that are described in HP's Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the fiscal quarter ended April 30, 2013 and HP's other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including HP's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended October 31, 2012. HP assumes no obligation and does not intend to update these forward-looking statements.
© 2013 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- The CTOvision Big Data Top Enterprise Tech List: The most important data technologies to accelerate into your infrastructure
- Analyst One Announces Top Analytical Technologies List
- Financial Results, New Contracts, Stock Performance Update, Survey Results, and Scheduled General Meetings - Research Report on Yahoo, Youku, YY, ChinaCache, and j2 Global
- Canadian Companies Embrace Offshore Outsourcing in a Big Way
- Extending and Augmenting Hadoop
- SC13 Exhibitor Profiles
- Enterprise Cloud Computing: Dallas – January 23 – 24, 2014
- Kobo Sets Sights On Billion-Reader Opportunity As It Introduces World-Class eReading Experience To India
- Flexera Software Enhances InstallAnywhere 2013, Further Enabling 64-Bit, Multi-Tiered Virtualized and Cloud Installations
- The SDN, NFV & Network Virtualization Bible: 2014 - 2020
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Financial Results, New Appointments, and General Meetings - Research Report on Red Hat, Yelp, Sierra Wireless, Infinera, and Bitauto
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- Analyst One Announces Top Analytical Technologies List
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Discount Code for Strata and Hadoop World NYC is 28-30 Oct 2013
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Microsoft's Chase After Google Reverberates