|By PR Newswire||
|May 17, 2013 03:30 PM EDT||
DENVER, May 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- Anyone arrested within the state of Florida can expect to appear on Florida.Arrests.org within minutes. The site scours public databases of arrest information and places all of that data on their own pages, which easily reach the tops of the search engines. Until now, it's been very difficult to remove information from Florida.Arrests.org. In May of 2013 the website removed a previous paid solution that allowed people to remove their own records easily.
The award-winning reputation management company InternetReputation.comis changing all that with a new set of solutions for anyone who is arrested and has pictures on Florida.Arrests.org.
The new set of solutions could be a boon to anyone who has been arrested and who has hard time removing there mugshot and arrest information. Research suggests that hundreds of people could fit into this category. For example, in the journal Economica, researchers found that the effect size of an arrest on employment ranges between 10 percent and 20 percent for men. In essence, this study suggests that an arrest alone could keep people from getting an employment offer and advancing in life, even if that arrest came as a result of a misunderstanding or a misdemeanor.
Additionally, research suggests that some people who are arrested and have criminal records are subjects of discrimination and injustice. For example, a study in the journal Social Problems suggests that police officers use all sorts of metrics when choosing whether to arrest someone or let that person go free. In some cases, police officers even consider a person's race and the size of the crowd watching the altercation when they choose to make an arrest. People who are discriminated against in this fashion may face further discrimination, if their mugshot is easily searchable on the Internet.
In the past, people were forced to use different techniques to help them fight back against Florida.Arrests.org. Lawyers have tried different methods for removing from these websites. On Avvo.com, for example, a man targeted by Florida.Arrests.org on charges that were later dropped asked the legal community for advice, and he ran into a lack of information and a significant amount of unwillingness to help. This man is having a difficult time removing his mugshot, and he had no avenues that led to a resolution.
InternetReputation.com can help.
The new product line allows for immediate removal from Florida.Arrests.org, and it can be applied toward any person and any crime. People who have been convicted, people who have been acquitted and people who have sealed their cases can all work with the company to remove their mugshots and all of the information about their arrest. Additionally, the company can clear the Google cache, ensuring that the records of the arrest won't appear on searches after the images have been removed. The work is complicated and difficult, but InternetReputation.com has developed patented solutions that can complete that task in minutes, bringing people immediate relief. For people who are arrested in Florida, this could be meaningful help. Visit www.internetreputation.com to find out more
Media Contact: Gary Bloom InternetReputation.com, 800-758-9012, [email protected]
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict