|By PR Newswire||
|April 17, 2013 03:31 PM EDT||
SAN FRANCISCO, April 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Quantcast, a digital advertising company specializing in audience measurement and real-time advertising, announced today that Matthew Roberts, CEO of OpenTable, the world's leading provider of online restaurant reservations, has joined the company's board of directors.
Roberts joined OpenTable in June 2005 as chief financial officer, led the company through its initial public offering in 2009 and was appointed to the role of president and chief executive officer in June 2011. During Roberts' tenure, OpenTable has grown from 3,000 restaurant customers to more than 27,000 and from approximately 12 million cumulative seated diners to more than 400 million. Roberts is also on the board of international money transfer company Xoom, which recently went public.
"Quantcast is a company that I truly admire, and I'm looking forward to working with the rest of the board on the next phase of the company's growth," said Roberts.
In addition to the appointment of Roberts to the board, Quantcast has expanded its sales leadership team with the appointment of three prominent industry executives to drive the continued growth of Quantcast's advertising solution.
Google's first advertising executive, David Scacco, has joined Quantcast and leads the company's sales and strategic partnership initiatives with search advertisers and SEM agencies. Scacco and his team will help partners leverage Quantcast's unique solution to achieve search-like performance from display.
Former Twelvefold Media and Google executive Peter O'Sullivan joins Quantcast with sales leadership responsibility for the Western region of the United States, helping Fortune 500 brands and agencies gain new customers, conversions and superior performance from real-time advertising with Quantcast.
Rick Boyce joins Quantcast to lead North American corporate sales. Most recently, Boyce worked at Monster Worldwide as vice president of advertising sales. Scacco, O'Sullivan and Boyce report to Vinny McEntee, vice president of global sales at Quantcast.
"Matt is an accomplished business leader with deep financial and operating expertise, and I'm thrilled that we can call on his considerable knowledge and perspective as we enter our next phase of growth," said Konrad Feldman, CEO and co-founder of Quantcast. "Quantcast's advertising business is growing very rapidly, and the experienced trio of David, Peter and Rick will ensure that we continue to build a world-class organization and effectively engage and delight our clients."
Quantcast recently launched Measure for Apps to empower publishers and app developers with a free and accurate way to measure across platforms. On the advertising side of the business, Quantcast opened an EMEA Operations Center in Dublin, Ireland, in February to support growth and expansion throughout Europe. Additionally, Quantcast acquired ad campaign-reporting software company Makegood at the beginning of 2013 to further automate reporting and make it more in-depth and user-friendly. For more information about Quantcast Advertise and Quantcast Measure, please visit Quantcast.com.
Quantcast is a digital advertising company specialized in audience measurement and real-time advertising. As the pioneer of direct audience measurement in 2006, Quantcast has today the most in-depth understanding of digital audiences across the Web, allowing marketers and publishers to make the smartest choices as they buy and sell the most effective targeted advertising on the market. More than 1,000 brands rely on Quantcast for real-time advertising. As the leader in Big Data for the digital advertising industry, Quantcast directly measures more than 100 million Web destinations, incorporates over 1 trillion new data records every month and continuously processes as much as 30 petabytes of data every day. Quantcast is headquartered in San Francisco and backed by Founders Fund, Polaris Venture Partners, Revolution Ventures and Cisco Systems. For more information, visit www.quantcast.com.
Connect with Quantcast
Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Quantcast
Visit on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Quantcast/354371339505
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict