|By Business Wire||
|April 11, 2013 12:02 PM EDT||
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global SMB Web Analytics Market 2012-2016" report to their offering.
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global SMB Web Analytics market to grow at a CAGR of 16.9 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to enhance marketing activities. The Global SMB Web Analytics market has also been witnessing the increasing demand for mobile analytics. However, the lack of skilled personnel could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Google Analytics, Omniture Inc., Webtrends Corp., and Yahoo Analytics.
Other vendors mentioned in the report: ComScore Networks Inc., Applied Technologies Internet Ltd., Clicky, Digital Forest, Nedstat, VisiStat, Fireclick, and Bango.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from TechNavio's Enterprise Computing team said: ''As a result of the increasing penetration of smartphones and tablets around the world, the traffic to websites through mobiles is increasing. Various smartphone providers such as Apple, Blackberry, Nokia, and Samsung are providing advanced features with their products so that their customers can easily access the internet. The increasing amount of website traffic through mobile phones is expected to lead to greater demand for mobile analytics. In addition, many marketers are now using smartphones in their campaigns to increase website traffic. However, Apple's iPhones direct consumers to applications instead of websites, which could lead to a slight decline in the demand for mobile analytics.''
According to the report, one of the major drivers in the market is the need to enhance marketing activities. In today's competitive business environment, companies need to track their website's performance and improve their marketing activities to remain on a par with competitors.
Further, the report states that the lack of skilled personnel is one of the major challenges confronting the market. The market is witnessing a shortage of qualified professionals in web analytics who can guide users to get better results from web analytics solutions and convert them into actionable insights.
For more information visit Research and Markets
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict