|By Business Wire||
|April 11, 2013 10:55 AM EDT||
Ifbyphone, the leader in voice-based marketing automation, today announced the industry’s first integration of call tracking data with Google Universal Analytics. This new enhancement enables Universal Analytics users to view rich, context-specific call tracking data alongside their other marketing analytics, so they can understand what marketing sources are driving inbound calls, what online and offline interactions customers make before and after phone calls, and what events help and hinder sales. Google announced public availability of Universal Analytics last month.
“Universal Analytics opens Google's highly successful analytics tools to the inclusion of offline media sources to help businesses derive insights on customer activity,” said Irv Shapiro, CEO of Ifbyphone. “For those insights to be complete, you must include data from all your critical sources, and that includes phone calls. Ifbyphone’s enhanced call tracking application gives Universal Analytics users detailed, context-specific call data that they can include alongside their online and offline data to create rich profiles of customer activity.”
Google developed its Universal Analytics platform to provide marketers with a holistic view of consumer data from every source and device, including mobile, desktop, gaming devices, brick-and-mortar stores, and other platforms.
Ifbyphone’s call tracking application enables businesses to track inbound calls back to the originating marketing source, including online, offline, and mobile ads, paid and organic searches, social media platforms, and referring web sites. It also has advanced keyword-level tracking to tie calls back to the exact online or mobile search term the caller used to find a business’s web site. Ifbyphone’s call tracking provides rich and insightful data that businesses use to improve lead generation, optimize advertising spend, and prove marketing ROI.
The integration with Universal Analytics makes all of Ifbyphone’s call tracking data available for marketers to view and analyze in Google’s platform, including:
- Search Engine Reports: Understand how different search engines, search types (paid vs. organic), and search keywords generate inbound calls.
- Social Media Reports: Compare call volume and duration by visitors from different social media sources.
- Referring Web Site Reports: Learn which web sites driving inbound traffic also drive inbound phone calls.
- Caller Geography Reports: View a map of where inbound calls originate.
- Web Page Reports: Understand which web pages originate the most calls.
- Web Session Reports: Link call data to web sessions to track calls before and after meaningful web events, such as online purchases or web form downloads.
- Mobile App Reports: Track what events in trial and full versions of mobile apps generate inbound calls.
To view Ifbyphone’s call tracking integration with Universal Analytics, request a demo of the new enhancements.
Ifbyphone, the leader in voice-based marketing automation (VBMA), manages, measures and automates voice conversations for businesses and organizations. Ifbyphone’s VBMA solutions capture and manage phone leads and information that often slip through the cracks of traditional marketing automation and CRM software solutions.
The Ifbyphone product suite is a set of software-as-a-service applications including ad tracking, lead distribution, hosted IVR (interactive voice response) and voice broadcasting. Organizations of all sizes and across multiple industries use Ifbyphone, including direct response, health care, real estate, home services and lead generation. For more information, visit www.ifbyphone.com.
Ifbyphone and the Ifbyphone logo are trademarks of Ifbyphone, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict