|By Business Wire||
|April 11, 2013 06:01 AM EDT||
EVault, Inc., a Seagate Company (NASDAQ:STX), today announced that EVault employees will be volunteering around the world to help with the fight against hunger as part of April’s National Volunteer Month. This event marks the beginning of an ongoing corporate responsibility campaign, where the company plans to work side-by-side with nonprofit organizations to expand their reach and improve the lives of people in need through employee volunteerism and donating software and services deriving an immediate social impact.
EVault employees in Chicago, Fort Lauderdale, New York, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Oakville, Canada, and Den Bosch, The Netherlands will all be volunteering at local food banks and serving meals at local community shelters to help alleviate hunger in their communities around the world.
EVault also announced the appointment of Peggy Weimar, Director of Corporate Responsibility. Weimar will lead EVault’s Corporate Responsibility program with a focus on technology giving and volunteerism in communities around the world. “At EVault, we believe that social change begins with employees giving back to their community through service,” said Weimar. “We are proud to proclaim April 11 as the First Semi-Annual EVault Volunteer Day and, as the kick off to our corporate responsibility program.” Terry Cunningham, General Manager and President of EVault added, “We are excited to have Peggy Weimar on board as part of the EVault team. She brings an incredible amount of creativity and innovation to EVault’s Corporate Responsibility program.”
More than 43,000 companies rely on EVault cloud-connected backup and recovery services. Delivered by a team of data recovery experts and using the very best cloud-connected technology, EVault backup solutions seamlessly integrate on-premises and online backup data protection for fast, local data access and ensured cloud disaster recovery. Optimized for distributed environments and backed by an ironclad cloud, EVault technology also powers the offerings of cloud services providers, data centers, telcos, ISVs, and many others. EVault is a Seagate Company.
Copyright © 2013 EVault, Inc. All rights reserved. Seagate, Seagate Technology, and the Wave logo are registered trademarks of Seagate Technology LLC in the United States and/or other countries. EVault and cloud-connected are either trademarks or registered trademarks of EVault, Inc., or one of its affiliated companies in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict