|By PR Newswire||
|April 11, 2013 06:01 AM EDT||
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As the Nonprofit Technology Network's (NTEN) annual Nonprofit Technology Conference gets underway, the world's largest crowdfunding-for-good platform, Fundly (www.fundly.com) today launched a first-of-its kind fundraising event registration platform that leverages fundraising, social media, and mobile applications in unprecedented ways to make fundraising events more effective.
With thousands of nonprofit organizations, volunteer groups and individuals using Fundly's platform for a wide range of fundraising events such as galas, dinners, marathons and other Run Walk Ride events, Fundly developed its new fundraising events application to seamlessly combine fundraising and event registration functionality into one seamless experience to make any fundraising event easier to manage and more successful.
"Think Facebook meets Eventbrite meets TeamRaiser and you'll see why Fundly's new fundraising events platform is so easy to use that even volunteer fundraisers who have never raised money before can succeed on their first try," said Fundly CEO Dave Boyce.
The Fundly team that created the event fundraising platform includes the designer who built the Nike+ running app, the product manager who built Yahoo! News and the developer who built Quicken for Windows. Taking lessons learned and best practices from leading fundraisers, including Habitat for Humanity, Teach for America and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals, Fundly's new event fundraising platform is unparalleled in its ease-of-use and integration of fundraising, social media and mobile applications.
The launch customer for Fundly's event fundraising platform is Orlando Health, a non-profit hospital network in Orlando, FL that includes Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children and Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women & Babies. When Orlando Health used Fundly for a pilot fundraising event and raised 500% of their fundraising goal, they switched all 25 of their annual fundraising events from Blackbaud's fundraising platform to Fundly.
"Most fundraising events treat registration and fundraising as two separate activities, which results in a disjointed experience for the participant and leads to a lot of drop-off with registration levels. Fundly creates a seamless fundraising event experience that makes it easy for volunteers to fundraise using social networks, like Facebook, that they are already familiar with," said Michael Schmidt, Director of Digital Media & Philanthropy for Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children.
The world's #1 crowdfunding-for-good platform, Fundly's mission is to help more people give more. The largest, most widely-adopted and easiest-to-use crowdfunding-for-good and event fundraising platform, Fundly has enabled more than 30,000 nonprofit organizations, volunteer groups, fundraising events and individual fundraisers large and small to collectively raise more than $305 million and counting. Fundly is the proven fundraising solution for everyone from local PTAs, to Run Walk Ride events, to the world's largest charities, including Habitat for Humanity, Teach for America and Children's Miracle Network. Learn more about Fundly at www.fundly.com and see Fundly in the news at http://fundly.com/press/.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict