|By Business Wire||
|April 4, 2013 08:02 AM EDT||
Keith (KC) Lincoln, recently promoted to Vice President, Marketing at SmartBear Software, provider of software quality tools used by more than one million developers and testers worldwide, is presenting, "Best Practices for Deploying Marketo Across Multiple Product Lines" at the Marketo® Summit, Monday, April 8 – Wednesday, April 10, 2013 in San Francisco, CA. KC is presenting with Tom Grubb, VP, Product Marketing at Marketo and Eric Dukart, Chief Operating Officer at Sundog. Attendees of the Marketo Summit gain knowledge in innovative lead generation, campaign management, social media and analytics. A powerful marketing software platform, Marketo propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike.
SmartBear’s Keith (KC) Lincoln Presenting, "Best Practices for Deploying Marketo Across Multiple Product Lines" at Marketo Summit 2013
|Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 1:10 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT|
|Hilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA|
Dealing with a large enterprise with multiple product lines is quite different than rolling out Marketo to address a core set of business needs across a single product line. With many layers of additional complexity, launching campaigns and measuring results in such an environment requires a solid plan, defined processes and the right strategy. Attendees will learn best practices for deploying Marketo in complex, multi-product line environments.
Keith (KC) Lincoln has over 15 years of experience driving superior results through innovative marketing strategy and robust marketing infrastructure. He leads SmartBear’s high volume lead generation strategy using inbound marketing, including search engine optimization, blogging, multi-media marketing and social media. He was Director of Marketing at Bottomline Technologies and RADVISION and served First Virtual Corporation and CUseeMe Networks in marketing management roles. Follow him on Twitter @kclincoln.
With Marketo, SmartBear unified its marketing automation across three separate existing divisions and two new acquisitions. As a result, they tripled lead volume, creating over 40,000 leads per quarter with more than 80 percent of those leads generated globally by Marketo trial downloads. For more information, visit: http://www.marketo.com/customers/case-studies/smartbear.php.
About SmartBear Software
More than one million developers, testers and operations professionals use SmartBear tools to ensure the quality and performance of their APIs, desktop, mobile, Web and cloud-based applications. With five million downloads and counting, SmartBear products are affordable, easy-to-use and ready for deployment. Free tools and plug-ins are also available for download on the website. Learn more about SmartBear, the company’s award-winning tools or join the active user community at http://www.smartbear.com, on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @smartbear or Google+.
All trademarks recognized.
- The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Ford Motor, Microsoft, Volkswagen, General Motors, Autodesk, Apple, Google and Adobe Systems
- WSO2 Carbon, WSO2 API Manager and WSO2 Governance Registry Increase Speed, Scalability and High Availability Through Hazelcast
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- The CTOvision Big Data Top Enterprise Tech List: The most important data technologies to accelerate into your infrastructure
- Financial Results, New Contracts, Stock Performance Update, Survey Results, and Scheduled General Meetings - Research Report on Yahoo, Youku, YY, ChinaCache, and j2 Global
- Analyst One Announces Top Analytical Technologies List
- Canadian Companies Embrace Offshore Outsourcing in a Big Way
- SC13 Exhibitor Profiles
- Innovative Products, Financial Results Schedule, Annual General Meeting, and Mortgage Survey Results - Research Report on Google, TripAdvisor, Akamai, Bitauto, and Bankrate
- Enterprise Cloud Computing: Dallas – January 23 – 24, 2014
- Extending and Augmenting Hadoop
- Global Cloud Computing Services Industry
- OneLogin Raises $13M to Power Expansion
- Financial Results, New Appointments, and General Meetings - Research Report on Red Hat, Yelp, Sierra Wireless, Infinera, and Bitauto
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- Azure CLI Day 3 – account set
- WSO2 Expands Identity Management Capabilities Across Cloud, Mobile and Web Applications With the Launch of WSO2 Identity Server 4.5
- General Interest Digital Magazine for Men FatalDose Launches with High Quality Editorial Content Targeted at Adventure, Gadget and Travel Lovers
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- Red Hat Extends Red Hat Enterprise Linux Platform with Latest Versions of Popular Programming Languages and Databases
- Big Data and Telecom Analytics Market: Business Case, Market Analysis & Forecasts 2014 - 2019
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Microsoft's Chase After Google Reverberates