|By Business Wire||
|April 4, 2013 08:02 AM EDT||
Keith (KC) Lincoln, recently promoted to Vice President, Marketing at SmartBear Software, provider of software quality tools used by more than one million developers and testers worldwide, is presenting, "Best Practices for Deploying Marketo Across Multiple Product Lines" at the Marketo® Summit, Monday, April 8 – Wednesday, April 10, 2013 in San Francisco, CA. KC is presenting with Tom Grubb, VP, Product Marketing at Marketo and Eric Dukart, Chief Operating Officer at Sundog. Attendees of the Marketo Summit gain knowledge in innovative lead generation, campaign management, social media and analytics. A powerful marketing software platform, Marketo propels fast-growing small companies and global enterprises alike.
SmartBear’s Keith (KC) Lincoln Presenting, "Best Practices for Deploying Marketo Across Multiple Product Lines" at Marketo Summit 2013
|Wednesday, April 10, 2013, 1:10 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EDT|
|Hilton San Francisco Union Square, 333 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA|
Dealing with a large enterprise with multiple product lines is quite different than rolling out Marketo to address a core set of business needs across a single product line. With many layers of additional complexity, launching campaigns and measuring results in such an environment requires a solid plan, defined processes and the right strategy. Attendees will learn best practices for deploying Marketo in complex, multi-product line environments.
Keith (KC) Lincoln has over 15 years of experience driving superior results through innovative marketing strategy and robust marketing infrastructure. He leads SmartBear’s high volume lead generation strategy using inbound marketing, including search engine optimization, blogging, multi-media marketing and social media. He was Director of Marketing at Bottomline Technologies and RADVISION and served First Virtual Corporation and CUseeMe Networks in marketing management roles. Follow him on Twitter @kclincoln.
With Marketo, SmartBear unified its marketing automation across three separate existing divisions and two new acquisitions. As a result, they tripled lead volume, creating over 40,000 leads per quarter with more than 80 percent of those leads generated globally by Marketo trial downloads. For more information, visit: http://www.marketo.com/customers/case-studies/smartbear.php.
About SmartBear Software
More than one million developers, testers and operations professionals use SmartBear tools to ensure the quality and performance of their APIs, desktop, mobile, Web and cloud-based applications. With five million downloads and counting, SmartBear products are affordable, easy-to-use and ready for deployment. Free tools and plug-ins are also available for download on the website. Learn more about SmartBear, the company’s award-winning tools or join the active user community at http://www.smartbear.com, on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @smartbear or Google+.
All trademarks recognized.
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict