|By Shelly Palmer||
|March 15, 2013 11:03 PM EDT||
As you’re well aware, St. Patrick’s Day is this weekend and millions of people will celebrate the Irish with parades, green cheer and perhaps a pint of their favorite beer. Bing has pulled some of the top searches before St. Patrick’s Day showing the most searched beers and the top cities to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
It can be a challenge to not only decide what to do on St. Patrick’s Day, but also where to go to celebrate, how to get there, where to park and what to expect. Bing offers tools to help you get things done, so you can stop searching and start indulging in your favorite Irish beer!
St. Patrick’s Day Planning Tips
- Can’t decide what to do? Bing’s social results show you what your friends are doing including status updates, comments, likes and even photos, right within the search. So, you can ask a friend which local pub has the best Irish beer or decide if you’d rather hit the local St. Patrick’s Day parade based on where your friends have been.
- Wondering what to expect? Take a virtual walk up and down the street with streetside imagery or check out an interior view of the restaurant you’re headed to before you go on Bing Maps, so you know what to expect even before you get there.
- Not sure how to get there? Bing can provide the duration of travel time based on walking, transit and traffic information, so you have the fastest and safest route for getting to and from your destination. Simply go to m.bing.com on any mobile device.
Top St. Patrick’s Day Searches:
Most searched Beers
Most searched cities to celebrate St Patrick’s Day
- New York
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict