|By PR Newswire||
|March 15, 2013 06:01 AM EDT||
DALLAS, March 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
According to a new market report "Cloud Brokerage and Enablement; Cloud Services Brokerage (CSB) Market: Global Advancements, Business Models, Future Opportunities, Worldwide Forecasts And Analysis (2013 - 2018)", the Cloud Brokerage Enablement market to grow from $225.42 million in 2013 to $2.03 billion by 2018, at a CAGR of 55.3%. In terms of the global Cloud Brokerage market, MarketsandMarkets forecasts the market to grow from $1.57 billion in 2013 to $10.5 billion by 2018. This represents a CAGR of 46.2% from 2013 to 2018.
- 68 market data tables
- 33 figures
- 199 pages and an in-depth Table of Content on "Cloud Services Brokerage Market"
Buy a copy of this report @
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report.
Through a unique blend of aggregation, customization, and/or integration services, cloud brokerage provides a seamless integration between software, infrastructure, platform, security, and virtualization needs, while offering an exhaustive list of options to choose from, in some cases. This concept is breaking grounds in the cloud marketplace, as end-users now have the flexibility to choose and customize offerings based on their requirement, without any vendor driven obligation.
The Cloud Brokerage and Enablement market is broadly segmented by Cloud Brokerage Enablement and Cloud Brokerage. Both these markets have been defined, segmented, and estimated, separately; wherein cloud brokerage enablement refers to integration platforms which aggregate, customize, and/or integrate cloud offerings on a single platform, thereby enabling other players to become cloud brokers. The cloud brokerage market has been further segmented by type; Internal Cloud Brokerage Enablement and External Cloud Brokerage Enablement, which is further split by telecom service providers, system integrators and ISVs, resellers and distributors, hosting and cloud providers.
Cloud Brokerage, on the other hand, is defined by market players who use the enablement platforms as brokers, and serve small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and enterprises, for their respective cloud-based needs. All these sub segments are further segmented by geographies comprising North America (NA), Europe and Middle East Africa (EMEA), Asia Pacific (APAC) and Latin America (LA).
Cloud Services Brokerage (CSB) and enablement, as a concept, has evolved over the years; however, its potential and existence has come to light very recently. Cloud being a blend of various types of offerings, players and regulations, presents a significant challenge while customizing and integrating disparate services on a common platform, which is now being simplified by the concept of cloud brokerage. The cloud services market is expanding faster than the ability of cloud service consumers to utilize and manage these services. Cloud brokerage here comes as a solution, offering more dynamic services across all infrastructures, integration and application options, thereby enabling secure usage of these services.
MarketsandMarkets is a global market research and consulting company based in the U.S. We publish strategically analyzed market research reports and serve as a business intelligence partner to Fortune 500 companies across the world.
MarketsandMarkets also provides multi-client reports, company profiles, databases, and custom research services. MarketsandMarkets covers thirteen industry verticals; including advanced materials, automotives and transportation, banking and financial services, biotechnology, chemicals, consumer goods, telecommunications and IT, energy and power, food and beverages, industrial automation, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, semiconductor and electronics.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
North - Dominion Plaza,
17304 Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252
Email: [email protected]
Visit MarketsandMarkets Blog @ http://www.marketsandmarketsblog.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ http://www.linkedin.com/company/marketsandmarkets
Visit our Google plus Profile @ https://plus.google.com/113935125281262465077/posts
- Innodisk | Efficiencies for Cloud Hardware at Cloud Expo New York
- Join Gartner, IBM, + AWS at AppSphere and save $200 when you register in August!
- In 2014 Big Data Investments Will Account for Nearly $30 Billion - Eventually Accounting for $76 Billion by 2020 End
- Global Cloud Security Market Growing at 15.7% CAGR to 2020: Forecast & Analysis in Research Report Available at ReportsnReports.com
- Video: DevOps and Security
- Worldwide Indoor Location Market Growing at 46.0% CAGR to 2019 Says a New Research Report Available at RnRMarketResearch.com
- Flexera Software's InstallAnywhere 2014 Simplifies Multi-Platform Installation for Physical, Virtual and Cloud Environments
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Searchmetrics Drives Over 200% World-Wide Growth As More Business Leaders Begin To Recognize The Value Of Search
- Mobility News Weekly – Week of August 17, 2014
- Digital Transformation's Impact on Enterprise Mobility and App Design Strategies
- Web Analytics Market by Solution (Search Engine Tracking & Ranking, Heat Map Analytics, Marketing Automation, Behavior Based Targeting) & by Services (Professional Services, Support & Maintenance) - Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019)
- Mobile Commerce News Weekly – Week of August 3, 2014
- Red Hat To Present At Internet of @ThingsExpo
- Mobile Cyber Security News Weekly – Week of August 10, 2014
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- 21st century Modern Alarm systems continue to play a key role in various institutions and industries
- SEO/SEM Tips & Tricks: How and When Should You Submit Your Website to Google?
- Cloud Expo 2011 East To Attract 10,000 Delegates and 200 Exhibitors
- Tips For Press Releases in Reputation Management from Industry Veteran Brandon Hopkins
- Yahoo! to Keynote 4th Cloud Expo: Accelerating Innovation with Cloud Computing
- Google Version 2.0: Googzilla - The Calculating Predator
- ManageWP Powers Over 100,000 WordPress Sites Within Three Months of Launch
- Ulitzer’s Amazing First 30 Days in Public Beta
- Google's Competitive Advantage: It Leverages "The Power of Free"
- Ulitzer vs. Ning - a Quick Review
- AOL To Enhance Video Search Engine by Adding RSS Feeds
- Confessions of a Ulitzer Addict